MAP TANK on a few mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

04 Raider Rider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So once again Bruce proves his awesomeness... he read my post and stuck a 510 to 510 extender in my envelope :) Well the 2.4 ohm MAP tank, couple Pawns and extender just landed a little while ago. It worked well on my MVS with the extender, but I think I will use it on my Cloud Laser for now.

2011-01-22-MAP_tank-02.jpg

I forgot to order an extender to use it with my Chuck's.Have to use it on the old eGo for now :(

throbinskin

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
San Diego
I can't wait to get one of these........ Yes I am one of those guys that keeps refreshing the COV site waiting for it to show in stock..... I had today off and was hoping for it today. I have to work tomorrow and computer access throughout the day can be hard! I just purchased and waiting for a super mini glv just for this tank.... What size syringe are you guys using to fill these. will the needle eventually start wearing out the rubber stomper?

James Hart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
toms_river.nj.us
www.myselfalone.com
I just purchased and waiting for a super mini glv just for this tank....

SWEET! I've had a regular Mini glv-2 on order... got a call from Jay today, they had an issue with the orange powder for mine. New powder will be there for Sat. Hopefully the end of next week I'll get mine.

What size syringe are you guys using to fill these.

Bruce's 18 gauge blunt tip fits with force... seems the best so far. I have a bottle with a 19 gauge stainless tip I use for the regular cartos, but the tip is too short for the MAP Tank.

will the needle eventually start wearing out the rubber stomper?

Couple months on a single CE-2 and it didn't wear out.

VpnDrgn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Gulfport, MS.
One of the chuck folks noted that the map mod might not fit into the top end cap of the chuck. The fitting is recessed into a well. I swore I'd never go with another mod and this dang thing might make me a liar real fast.

So five volts or VV, want a large mod (I prefer it to rest in my hand rather that grip with my fingers) Throw some suggestions at me. Looks like I have some time since the dang things keep selling out fast. Oh, and nothing that can't withstand some abuse with the use! LOL!

Cov also carries a 510 charging adapter that is about 3/4". It works perfect for getting the tank above any top button mod. I would think it would work just as well for a recessed connection.

Attachments

• IMAG0005.jpg
    IMAG0005.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMAG0006.jpg
    IMAG0006.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

04 Raider Rider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Cov also carries a 510 charging adapter that is about 3/4". It works perfect for getting the tank above any top button mod. I would think it would work just as well for a recessed connection.

You will need the charging adapter on the Chuck,hoping mine shows up today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread