Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
[h=5]
309005_10152219365879298_116805927_n.jpg

Happy Monday Halo Nation! It's March Madness time!

Please use this link (2013 Halo March Madness Entry Form) to fill out the registration form.
Once this form has been filled out and submitted you will be emailed log in information to register your bracket on CBSSports.com. From then on the contest will follow CBSSports.com rules and scoring.

Halo Prizes are as follows...

Grand Prize
One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded to the bracket with the most points
at the end of final game play on 4/8/13.
Grand Prize winner will receive (5) 30ml bottles of Halo E-Liquid,
(1) Halo T-Shirt and (1) 8GB iPod Touch (4th Generation).

Runner Up Prizes
Four (4) Runner Up Prizes will be awarded to the brackets with the 2nd, 3rd, 4th
and 5th most points at the end of final game play on 4/8/13.
Runner Up Prize winners will each receive (2) 30ml bottles of Halo E-Liquid and (1) Halo T-Shirt.[/h]​

Last edited:

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Here's all the details in case any non sports fans want to participate!

Step 1: Fill out the Halo registration form by using the link in the original post.
Step 2: Submit the form. Within 72 hours log in information will be emailed to you from the email fbgroups@halocigs.com
Step 3: Use this log in information and the link in the email to register for an account at www.CBSSports.com
Step 4: Wait patiently until March 17th when the final teams that will be participating in the NCAA tournament will be announced.
Step 5: Between March 17th and the first game on March 21st fill in your bracket by choosing which teams you think will win each game in each round for then entire tournament. (For those of you non sports fans, I've seen people fill in their entire bracket by choosing which color jersey they like better or which mascot they like better and actually win their pool, so sometimes its more luck than actually knowing what you're doing :))
Step 6: Submit your bracket and cross your fingers!
Step 7: As the tournament goes on, each game in each round is awarded a set number of points, (Please see the CBSSport.com rules for more details on scoring) at the end of the tournament (on April 8th) the Bracket that earned the most points will win the Halo Grand Prize.

Feel free to post here or message me with any questions!

Last edited:

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
You should fill in every space on the bracket and we will find out the winner once the final game has been played on April 8th. Actually, the website might not even let you submit your bracket if it isn't completely filled out.

I get it. (I think) I have done the registration, now I have to wait for the brackets to come. The one who wins with the most points in the last bracket will win the grand prize. So you have to play all the brackets to win anything. Am I right?

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Working on emails now, sorry for the delay! Let me know if you don't get them in the next hour or so :)

I fill out the form but I never got my email... :(

I never received an email, either. I always check my "Junk" box, so it didn't go there.
The only part of the bracket I have finished is IU winning it all.

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Dont miss out on your chance to win lots of free Halo eliquid! Enter now! We have had over 50 people fill out the survey and only about 20 register at CBSSports.com. Please don't forget to you need to fill out the Halo form AND register at CBSSports.com and fill out your bracket! Tournament play starts on Thursday! Please message me asap if you filled out the Halo form and have not received your email with the user name and password for CBSSports.com!

Last edited:

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
In case you couldn't tell from my picture...I'm a Kansas fan so unfortunately I will NOT be rooting for you to win :)

I just finished my bracket, and no matter how many times I do it, Indiana wins it all. Good luck everyone who filled out a bracket. I hope you all tie for second place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread