The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

maxi rough stack

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by rege, Nov 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. icemanx3

icemanx3 Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2010
    Silicon Valley, CA
    This sounds insane! Who knows, I'm sure I'll end up with this anyways! LOL!!

ice

2. VPJUNKIE510

VPJUNKIE510 Moved On ECF Veteran

Sep 4, 2010
    I bet a price goes up the time I am at work. 11-11 and if this happen's and he sell's out I would be steamed

3. King_Calculon

King_Calculon Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2010
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    You can put yourself on the waiting list... There is a button above the product description.

4. VPJUNKIE510

Sep 4, 2010
    already had that done lol

5. jjandbjvapr

jjandbjvapr Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 10, 2010
    S E KY
    DAMN!! You'd think people would have better things to do than ..... at a store to sell them something!!! I mean come on people....get a life...

6. Stutzy

Stutzy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2010
    Denver, CO
    I've been watching this thread every day myself, but theres not a person watching this who can say they really have a problem with the product they already have. The regular Roughstack is a great product guys, it will all work out :) 1200 mah is some excellent battery life on a mod. 2600-3000 would be even better, but it's just a cup. At this point i'm not even going to wrestle anyone for a limited supply and I believe that Hoog will just have some xtra length cups made with his manufacturer at some point down the road :) You really cant knock a guy for not wanting to sell something he thinks is not quite right. I get why we want it regardless of how it looks but his business is based on providing products and doing it well. I really haven't seen that many people on this board who dont also know this so go easy and have a great turkey day :) If it's something you really want it's going to come through and you know this already. (it's up on the site hehe)

7. rhsmitty

rhsmitty Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 27, 2010
    St. Louis
    Hey all, Madvapes has stock now on the extension tubes - $10. Got mine on order already

8. laid_in

laid_in Full Member

Sep 24, 2010
    Home Counties UK
    Me too. Along with some other supplies I wouldn't have ordered. Cheers Hoogie.

9. rege

rege Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2010
    pa
    thanks just bought a ton of stuff

10. King_Calculon

Oct 3, 2010
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Awesome. Order placed. I can't wait to try this out. Thanks a ton Mr. Hoogie!

11. VPJUNKIE510

Sep 4, 2010
  12. lexi60

lexi60 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2010
    utah
    Me too!
    But I ordered the wrong finish...:facepalm:
    Hoog can this be changed? I opened a ticket for it.

13. VPJUNKIE510

Sep 4, 2010
    just paint it then you wont know the difference... I painted my roughstack so now that I have this on the way, I am gonna sand of the paint and paint somthing else on it

14. VPJUNKIE510

Sep 4, 2010
    This roughstack at 6v is the king vapor. This is just perfect so happy with this. Probly the best product on the market. I don't worrie bout scuffing it up since you can't see any mark's so durable. and hit's boy does it hit. best investment right here!!

15. King_Calculon

Oct 3, 2010
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I got mine. This thing is like a smoke bomb with 2 18350's! I also got a 3000mah 18650 that will probably last me 3 days at a time. What do you guys think about charging the 16380's on the original charger that came with the RS?

16. VPJUNKIE510

Sep 4, 2010
    The charger that came with it just might take awhile but it will get it done

17. rege

Sep 13, 2010
    pa
    whats a 16380 i havnt seen those

18. King_Calculon

Oct 3, 2010
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Rege it is a 3v 800mah battery. You can stack 2 of them in the Roughstack extension cup for 6v vaping. It works great... I am hitting it as I type this. HUGE clouds of vapor!

19. rege

Sep 13, 2010
    pa
    do you mean 16340?

20. King_Calculon

Oct 3, 2010
    Cincinnati, Ohio
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.