The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

maxi rough stack

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by rege, Nov 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rege

rege Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2010
    pa
    i dont really want to buy a maxi because when i bought my roughstack i heard they where coming out with an extension cup not a whole new roughstack with a bigger cup. i cant really afford both and dont know anyone who would buy mine

2. bushmaster

bushmaster Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 19, 2010
    Colville, WA
    I understand that. I don't want to buy a whole new vaping unit either. And who would give you a fair price on your RoughStack with the Maxi out there for 5 bucks more? Sure wish they'd get back to us on this matter.

3. rege

Sep 13, 2010
    pa
    it says hoog was on at 1:00 i dont know why he didnt tell us whats up we'v been in the dark here for days

4. bushmaster

bushmaster Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 19, 2010
    Colville, WA
    Ya know I suggested a few pages back that I hoped MadVapes didn't take the attitude that they were better off ignoring our wishes to provide the long cups and instead make us buy the Maxi if we wanted to use the big batteries. I hope I was wrong.

5. rege

Sep 13, 2010
    pa
    i would be fine if they wanted to do that but they should sell just the cup to the people who bought the roughstack before the maxi came out im sure they have records of all the roughstacks they sold so we should all be able to buy just the cup

6. k5blazer

k5blazer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2010
    Fredericksburg, VA
    That is exactly the reason I even bothered buying A Rough Stack...Now the ignore to your question...They need to come through with what they said they were going to do in the first place...I love my little RS, but I thought I was going to be able to get a tube in the future.

7. rege

Sep 13, 2010
    pa
    say something hoog!

8. rege

Sep 13, 2010
    pa
    i think we are being ignored. i wold rather him tell us to piss off than ignore us. im not ordering anything else until i hear from hoog

9. King_Calculon

King_Calculon Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2010
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    It might take him a while, but I am sure he will come back with those extension tubes. There are a lot of people lined up to buy them and they can't be that tough to make.

10. dale1962

dale1962 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2009
    Charlotte,NC
    Patience grasshopper!

11. rege

Sep 13, 2010
    pa
    i have been very patient its not even about the cup its the fact that ive seen him online several times and he hasn't bothered saying anything. all im saying is he should have stopped in and said hey im sorry ive been busy or piss off i changed my mind im not selling them. i don't really care what he says as long as he acknowledges our existence every day i check back and there is NO response JUST SAY SOMETHING ANYTHING

12. jctennis

jctennis Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2009
    South Williamsport, PA
  13. King_Calculon

Oct 3, 2010
    Cincinnati, Ohio
  14. icemanx3

icemanx3 Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2010
    Silicon Valley, CA
    Is this a total new set-up, or an extension we can put on our current single battery RoughStack?

So vaping at 7.4v? Does that change the experience? More flavor / vapor?

Thanks for the info!!

ice

15. rege

Sep 13, 2010
    pa
    thank you....

16. King_Calculon

Oct 3, 2010
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Ay Ice, its an extension for what you already have. I think it basically makes your RoughStack into a maxi RoughStack:

"The maxi Roughstack is built to last a long time and will accept an 18650 battery for all day vaping or two 16340 3 volt batteries for 6 volts or 2 18350's for a whopping 7.4 volts"

Unless I am wrong, this means 3.7v 6v and 7.4v (yikes!). AWESOME!!!

I don't know of anyone who actually vapes at 7.4v!

17. King_Calculon

Oct 3, 2010
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Aw man I am going to order one of these and some new batteries immediately! I think the charger that came with the original Roughstack will charge 18650's and 16340's.

18. VPJUNKIE510

VPJUNKIE510 Moved On ECF Veteran

Sep 4, 2010
    I vape 7.4 with HV attomizer's realy warm vapor. I am so excited you guy's better save me one, Let's be nice I get the first one and well you guy's can fight over the rest lol

19. rhsmitty

rhsmitty Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 27, 2010
    St. Louis
    Great, Finally up and no stock. Figures!

20. Shotline

Shotline Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2010
    Idaho
    I am glad progress has been made and hope the price is reasonable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.