maxi rough stack

Status
Not open for further replies.

k5blazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2010
Fredericksburg, VA
i dont really want to buy a maxi because when i bought my roughstack i heard they where coming out with an extension cup not a whole new roughstack with a bigger cup. i cant really afford both and dont know anyone who would buy mine

That is exactly the reason I even bothered buying A Rough Stack...Now the ignore to your question...They need to come through with what they said they were going to do in the first place...I love my little RS, but I thought I was going to be able to get a tube in the future.

rege

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
pa
i have been very patient its not even about the cup its the fact that ive seen him online several times and he hasn't bothered saying anything. all im saying is he should have stopped in and said hey im sorry ive been busy or piss off i changed my mind im not selling them. i don't really care what he says as long as he acknowledges our existence every day i check back and there is NO response JUST SAY SOMETHING ANYTHING

King_Calculon

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
Is this a total new set-up, or an extension we can put on our current single battery RoughStack?

So vaping at 7.4v? Does that change the experience? More flavor / vapor?

Thanks for the info!!

ice

Ay Ice, its an extension for what you already have. I think it basically makes your RoughStack into a maxi RoughStack:

"The maxi Roughstack is built to last a long time and will accept an 18650 battery for all day vaping or two 16340 3 volt batteries for 6 volts or 2 18350's for a whopping 7.4 volts"

Unless I am wrong, this means 3.7v 6v and 7.4v (yikes!). AWESOME!!!

I don't know of anyone who actually vapes at 7.4v!

VPJUNKIE510

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2010
Ay Ice, its an extension for what you already have. I think it basically makes your RoughStack into a maxi RoughStack:

"The maxi Roughstack is built to last a long time and will accept an 18650 battery for all day vaping or two 16340 3 volt batteries for 6 volts or 2 18350's for a whopping 7.4 volts"

Unless I am wrong, this means 3.7v 6v and 7.4v (yikes!). AWESOME!!!

I don't know of anyone who actually vapes at 7.4v!

I vape 7.4 with HV attomizer's realy warm vapor. I am so excited you guy's better save me one, Let's be nice I get the first one and well you guy's can fight over the rest lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread