Maybe Changing?

DanR

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2018
Someplace in SC
For the last 3 weeks, I've had nothing but troubles with my gut. The pain, the gas, and bloating, not to mention the dozen or such trips to the bathroom thinking I had to poop and let out a large blast of air instead. Sometimes, there was a little poop in there, but over many trips to the bathroom, and no value. <---Love the wording. Anyway, I did some research (myself) online and came across dozen articles written by college researchers, doctors researching it to mention a few and in their articles of research they mention that the PG/VG and will tear a gut up. I guess mine is one of them. It doesn't happen that often but when it does watch out. In addition to that, I'm tired of wiping juice off my hands from vaping. Yes, these are all personal.
Then last night I found a new way of vaping, and I'm sure some of you have either tried it, done it, or are still doing it and I wanted to have your take on it. In addition to this, I'm like to know the cost of doing it this way, supplies, etc... It's the dry herb vaping. Sounds interesting and I'm game. So is there any help here?
Thanks
Dan

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I've been nicotine vaping for nearly 9 years now and Ive been making my own 'e-juice' for most of that. I am not entirely decided on whether PG and/or VG have bad effects on us due to vaping, but I am also sure that some people might have some sort of 'allergic reaction' to either or both. I know that I handle better vaping D8 powder mixed with PG & VG than I do vaping D8 wax. Well not me I guess but my throat, which gets irritated when the wax hangs out too much..

Vapin dry herb will certainly alleviate any spilt juice issues, but there are a couple reasons it's not feasible for me, mostly because while the fragrance is much slighter, it is still fragrant.. That is something just totally out of the question. My roommate's 4 grandchildren, 2 of them under but close to 10 the other two 16 and 18..
    grandmamary.jpg
    sorta translated, "What kind of tea is this? I don't know I found it in my grandkids drawer (or room)"

Last edited:

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    Well technically or something I think, vaping shouldn't involve any ignition of anything. Think of those 'heat not burn' ecig things. I guess a good place to start a knowledge trip would be the FC forums - I can't provide a link here to another forum, but just search for FC Vaporizer Review Forum, and I guess experimentation is required for the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread