Maybe its they are to young...or I'm too old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
37 not that old but I do notice the difference between my purchasing evolution and the kids at work. Kids:trending Me: moolah,health

What type of vape taste are u looking for?

Great story btw.

You could always go to jwraps.com and buy a fancy smancy skin.
Thats my plan lol.
Itazte MVP

Im not sure how old u r but i wouldnt worry about them boogers.

One of the things im liking about the itaste is that it doesnt look like a toy.

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
Is the mvp2 the the one with the replaceable battery? If it is I thought about getting that one. Then I thought about how forgetful I am and how I'd probably forget to bringbthe charger at some point and that would make me sad. Although prolonging the life of my ecig is appealing.

Nah... The VTR has the replaceable battery, MVP is an internal 2600Mah batt, which can last quite a long time.

And I too really enjoyed the read!
Thanks for joining us, I really appreciate the humor!

BTW...
Join Us…
Become a CASAA Member
It's for a good cause.

I'm looking for stuff that tastes like torque 56, hx3 from halo. I also like coffee flavored juice. That does not mean I like juice that tastes like burning or juice that tastes like grandmas old coffee candy.

What type of vape taste are u looking for?

Great story btw.

You could always go to jwraps.com and buy a fancy smancy skin.
Thats my plan lol.
Itazte MVP

Im not sure how old u r but i wouldnt worry about them boogers.

One of the things im liking about the itaste is that it doesnt look like a toy.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I wouldn't worry much about the kids at work....you done your research and found what works for you for the price you think is appropriate....those kids (sheeple?) are just following a fashion and buying the most expensive available...let them.
I got a MVP2 on the way now

:)

Kids eh? They keep the economy in shape by wasting money to be cool. We don't have "Halo"...but if we did, you can guarantee anybody under the age of 30 would think it kicks ... and a Provari with a protank containing homemade honey and tobacco is inferior.

Until they see the clouds....

Nah its funny. If your not laughing at work then your just working and who wants to do just that? Not I.

I'm 23 and if I worked with you I'd be kicking some of their butts, I generally don't like alot of people my age because most of 'em
act like disrespectful spoiled brats. Now I'm not saying all 20 yr olds are like that but I went to school and such with enough of 'em. Just ignore 'em or a imagine a short little girl (5ft) kicking major heinie!

That's funny. No not that old. I am just very good at noticing the repitition of monotony. Plus loads of sarcastic wit helps me sound older.

Man, no kidding. I'm two years older and reading your post I was imagining some grizzled old timer muttering into his yellowed* beard.

You should post more.

*from soup, not tobacco, obviously

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
Thanks for the great post! I was laughing so hard:lol:. Those kids don't have a clue! Halo batteries:laugh: That's like beginner stuff. Nothing wrong with beginner stuff but there is a reason nearly everyone moves on quickly from the overpriced little Halo batteries. They are a rip off compared to other things on the market today. Why would you want to recharge every 5 min when you can recharge every few days????????????????????????????????????????????????????? You are the smart one. Poor kids just don't even know any better!

Panth

Oct 26, 2013
Phoenix
That's funny. No not that old. I am just very good at noticing the repitition of monotony. Plus loads of sarcastic wit helps me sound older.

I jive with ya, P. Some of us are just beyond fashion and being cool, and just do what we want for us. I've never been with the "in crowd" anyway. Let them have their Halo Clique (I don't know what Halo is btw, not cool enough) and when their phones actually die and they legitimately want a charge just tell them you wouldn't dare poison their coolness with yer old man box.

You'd think people sharing an interest in a rather underground movement would engage a brotherhood sort of thing. Some aren't that great at thinking though. Let them limit themselves while you try new things. It's ok. They'll learn someday. Or maybe not. I've found many people who never break out of the cool kids mindset even into their 50's, 60's and beyond.

Do yer thang man. Keep on keepin' on and keep 'em off yer lawn.

mejeremy80

Oct 27, 2013
United States
Hey, good rant! I am overwhelmed by the idea of DIY. Ordering flavors, measuring pgvg, nicotine etc... I did however see a video on YouTube. Walmart has VG for $3.88 and pipe tobacco for cheap. Simply fill a bottle with pipe tobacco half way. Fill the remaining with VG. Allow it to steep over night and filter out the tobacco leafs. There's millions of ways to do it.. tada tobacco flavored juice with the right amount of nicotine.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Great story teller. Totally enjoyed the read. 37 old? Here is old. When I started vaping 3 yrs ago, I introduced my best friends granddaughter to vaping. Now, she goes around telling everyone who is vaping, that she started before 'ecigs' were 'cool'. Kids these days. Whatcha gonna do?
HEdoublehockeysticks. I smoked longer than you've been here on this planet. Now that is old....lol

:)

Last edited:

OldSeer

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Sun's Shadow, USA
Pica... What a wonderful read. Thank you, and welcome to ECF!

One day those few youngsters you work with will blink and realize what a great example you set for them.

I know there are a lot of youngsters right here in this forum that have set many examples for me to follow
and I am so thankful they are and have.

Bye-the-bye you owe me a clean keyboard... seems I spilt some drink thru my nasal passages
trying to read your dang post while trying to drink some coffee and laugh at the same time.. ya old goat! :mad:

I think I saw that video. Wasn't it about the end of the world and if you didn't have any ejuice but wanted some.Ugh ugh ugh. Good thing we haven't gotten to the end of the world yet. I don't think I could stand pipe tobacco...plus if the end of the world comes how will I charge my batteries? Maybe I could hook up a generator to a giant hamster wheel and put my wife in it. Then all I have to do is start a fight. She starts running at me screaming and I get a fully charged battery. Problem solved. The black eye will be worth it as I smoke my ecig and watch the zombie horde come for me.

Hey, good rant! I am overwhelmed by the idea of DIY. Ordering flavors, measuring pgvg, nicotine etc... I did however see a video on YouTube. Walmart has VG for $3.88 and pipe tobacco for cheap. Simply fill a bottle with pipe tobacco half way. Fill the remaining with VG. Allow it to steep over night and filter out the tobacco leafs. There's millions of ways to do it.. tada tobacco flavored juice with the right amount of nicotine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread