Maybe its they are to young...or I'm too old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max VGA blends? No I haven't although I read somewhere that Vg clogs up your Atty and doesn't have much throat hit. Me likely throat hit. No I have no experience with by.

I was just so entertained...do it again!do it again!
I have the MVP v2 and the battery last for days i love the device yeah I'll get some looks but not like when I'm vaping out huge clouds on my 134.
As far as juice, Have you tried max vg blends? MTBakerVaper.com has some good flavor that gives huge clouds.

Prolikethis

Oct 4, 2013
USA
Lol yeah sorry for quoting your whole story it was late but a great find!

Glad to see it's still on first page getting hits.

Max VGA blends? No I haven't although I read somewhere that Vg clogs up your Atty and doesn't have much throat hit. Me likely throat hit. No I have no experience with by.

Just seems like the more vg the better it tastes for me. I haven't had any issues with it being so thick but long term i have no idea. I'm new to forums and newb to vaporizing about 4weeks now. With that being said, I'm running protank2 with cotton wick, 1-1.5 ohm. 8~10 watts blowing huge vapor clouds with full flavors (;

Last edited:

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
Probably friend, probably. I like beer you like beer, sometimes that's all it takes.
Interesting story... The night I met my wife, I asked her if I could buy her a beer. She replied, "As long as it's nothing light." I asked her if I could kiss her. I did later. :D

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
You, sir, are a great storyteller. This is the second post of yours that I have read, and thoroughly enjoyed. The juice thing. ECblends has a blueberry tobacco that is what I used to quit cigarettes. Their Peach ala Zoe is delightful. They are quite inexpensive. So is Mt. Baker Vapor and they have lots of flavors. About the same quality as ECblends. I think ECblends is a little better. High Desert Vapes is another good low cost vendor. They run frequent sales. Their Dueling Banjos is the best cheaper tobacco juice I have had. They are having a 40% off sale ending Monday so order today to take advantage of the pricing. Go to the Deals and Steals Thread to get the coupon code to use. You will also find many more sales posted there.

The Plume Room is an excellent higher end juice vendor. Every week they run a special for a 30ml bottle for $10.50. This week the flavor is Candied Cavendish. It is a very excellent tobacco. Worth getting a bottle. The weekly flavors change every Monday night. I have only not liked the M Type tobacco as it taste like an ashtray. You can mix in a little of another juice to cut that ashtray effect. But it is an excellent juice for the closest feel to a real Marlboro I have tried. I kept my bottle for the first three months and would vape it when I felt I had to have that cigarette taste and feel. I have since passed it on to someone in need.

If you want good tobaccos check out the threads that are about NETS. These are Naturally Extracted Tobaccos. There are many vendors that excel and specialize in tobaccos.

Keep posting. It is therapeutic and will help you stay off the cigarettes. There is a lot to read and learn here. Ask questions too. You will get lots of answers and opinions.

By the way, welcome to ECF.

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

Pure VG doesn't clog your coils--it's the additives (sweeteners, colorings, flavorings) that don't get vaporized with your VG/PG that get trapped on the heating coils where they slowly bake and form a nasty gunk. PG and VG evaporate cleanly. I vape unflavored nicotine base often to keep my coils clean but I also enjoy the flavor. PG is a great solvent and helps remove some of the buildup from the coil.

All glycerine needs to be properly diluted to a vaping consistency; 12-20% is common.

PG contributes flavor, VG vapor--my ideal ratio is 70%PG/30%VG. YMMV.

Update: Dk 555 and super nutty came from ecblend today. Great shipping time this time around! I ordered on Oct 23rd and it just arrived today (28th). NOw thats fast. Dk 555 is good. Kinda desert gold with a light nutty and sweet. Needs to steep a few days but decent right out of the box. Super nutty is very good, rich nutty flavor with a good tobacco after taste. Vape is decent and throat kick is smooth. I got Extra Flavor>Only Dk555 supper nutty was no extra flavoring, 24 mg, 80% PG / 20% VG. Im smoking them both at 4.7V on my Itaste mvp with I clear30 tank. Fellow penny pinchers listen up! 5 atts and 80 mls of decent eliquid ran me 46 clams. I'm in heaven and no more southern classic. If it tastes this good right out of the bottle I'll definitely be reordering next month. On a side note...even though I was told on many a reviews...the I taste MVP does go thru a cleaning cycle after 100 puffs. It burned my wicks on my first atty! Quick fix, empty the tank, and pull the wicks to the side a wee bit. Just enough to get the burn out of the atomizer. Vape and enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread