Mechanical mod shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

j3000

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2012
Michigan
Does Michigan have regs about shipping vape gear?

No none, the problem I am having is finding new vendors that I trust. The 2 I used no longer ship and my local vape shop won't order any for me, I begged. I'm disabled so I don't drive and I get to leave my house only once every 2 weeks. Plus I'm a collector. So finding people I trust is hard.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Can't really help you myself, not into mechs and haven't bought stuff for a while. I know a lot of vendors have closed down, and now most deliveries require a signature. Hopefully someone who is into mechs will join this thread.

Have you checked the classified section? Mechs show up there sometimes, or you could post a wanted request. Although if you are a collector maybe you wouldn't be interested in used items.

If you haven't been following the news lately the new postal regs could stop all mail order of vape gear at any time.

good luck.

Reactions: DeloresRose

Ed Brown

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2019
North-Central PA (flyover country)
Vaping 101 in Scotland has a great selection and is still shipping to the US. It goes by Royal Mail and then to the US mail. I've had some deliveries go surprisingly fast, and others took a little while. they used to ship UPS and that took only a couple days, but now it's snail mail.

Google "vaping 101 uk"

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Welcome to FLORIDA VAPOR SUPPLY - ARMAGEDDON-MFG

I’ve bought a few from this company and have been very satisfied. The latest is a Lykan and its spectacular.
I have a lot of Dreamers and Unicorns but for the life of me I can’t remember where I got them. I’ll probably remember at 3am and wake up from a dead sleep to tell you lol.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Watch for 'going out of business' sales. I picked up 4 brass HCigar Caravelas for $7.49 ea a while back. So then I went and bought 6 stainless HCigar Caravelas for $4.99 ea to go with them. ;)

Nice part is, I can take ANY HCigar part and put it on my real Caravela ($525.00), and never know the difference.

• Winner
    Reactions: j3000
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread