Mechanical Mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Family2.jpg clear&frosted-tank-1.jpg Bella-Phin-Frog.jpg BB-frogHighDesert.jpg Triple_V_pyrex_1.JPG

Altsmoke Silver Bullet (in storm trooper white and black button) and Altsmoke BB (black).

Last edited:

MattyB1503

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
OC, CA
View attachment 189714 Very happy with my Satin Poldiac (has brass shirt and pants on in this pic)

Supper happy with my Satin Poldiac as well. Didn't get the brass but I have all the tubes, pants and shirts in satin.

Just sold my P+18350. But may order the ELA... Supper-T makes some rock sold mech mods also.

Even owned few Pinoy mods like the Mortar and Titan. Pinoy mods tend to perform because they use brass and copper pins and connectors. But their setup is more different than us because they like to "play around" with thick vapors and not so much on flavors. Even tried some of their Clouds of Icarus juices. Its a 50-50 pg/vg combo. Not so much on flavors but yes you do get clouds. lol

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 2

upsetter21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Alameda, CA
Are there anymore brass Lavafire Super 6's around?

in my honest opinion any mod performs its best when using brass pins and connectors. I have a full brass Lavafire Super6 and full brass GGTS. Firing is perfect. I get rich thick vapes aa firing is almost instantaneous. I get a voltage drop of 0.2.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread