The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Meet up today!

Discussion in 'South Carolina Vapers Forum' started by Pennyyoga, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Pennyyoga

Pennyyoga Full Member

I had a great time and it was awesome to meet so many people. I really enjoyed it! Just wish we could have had one big table. Big group in the bar watching football. I got to try so many new juices and some great devices. Never did make it to the "Dead Dog". Oh well! Just read the article about the FDA telling many companies to cease selling. Really sucks. Don't know what I will do except stock up if this mess doesn't end.

2. Pennyyoga

Pennyyoga Full Member

3. Pokeygizmo

Pokeygizmo Perfectly Imperfect Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2010
    South Carolina
    Also had a great time! Thanks for the beautiful e-cig holder, Penny! I am lovin' it!

Sorry had to leave so early...:( Kids will do that to you, though. Did I miss any late arrivals????

Hope everyone else had a great time!

4. Pennyyoga

Pennyyoga Full Member

Glad u are enjoying the e-cig holder! Now u know how I spend my time instead of cleaning my house! Did C one women coming in as I was leaving. How many did come? Someone took some pictures, r they going to post them?

5. Pokeygizmo

Feb 26, 2010
    South Carolina
    My grandmother used to tell me that the dustbunnies will still be here long after we're gone, LOL! I'm glad you ignored them long enough to create the necklace!

I think my DH took a few pictures, I just got back to my "real" home last night. If they aren't too incriminating, I'll see if I can learn how to post them after I download them to the PC.

If we're looking too wild and I'll just PM them to you, :)!

6. rons29445

rons29445 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

So when is the next one?

7. Pokeygizmo

Feb 26, 2010
    South Carolina
    Look for the sticky about the Midlands Meetup -- planning has started for the next one!

8. scinsc

scinsc Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2010
    USA
    :thumbs:Great! Looking forward to it.:toast:

9. sugismimi

sugismimi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    what happens when your dust bunnies turn into dust bears???!!!!! lol!
    so.......
    the incriminating pictures???
    did you get to post them and i don't see them, cuz my job blocks half of everything on the entire internet???

10. Pokeygizmo

Feb 26, 2010
    South Carolina
    Ahhhh.. so you suffer from dust bears, too??? Mine are definitely Grizzlies or Kodiaks...

The pictures haven't been posted -- they are too grainy to fix (cell phone's fault) and not too good, anyways (I'll blame DH, here, he's lousy with any camera ). The only thing that really stands out is the shiny beer bucket in the center of the table, LOL.

I'll take pics at the Midlands Meet. Maybe, just maybe, they'll turn out better!

11. kaderick

kaderick Super Member ECF Veteran

I'll try to remember to bring my Camera to next meet-up.

12. Pokeygizmo

Feb 26, 2010
    South Carolina
    Excellent!

Soooo....kaderick, how are you doin' on your Great Menthol hunt, any luck?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.