• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Meet up today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a great time and it was awesome to meet so many people. I really enjoyed it! Just wish we could have had one big table. Big group in the bar watching football. I got to try so many new juices and some great devices. Never did make it to the "Dead Dog". Oh well! Just read the article about the FDA telling many companies to cease selling. Really sucks. Don't know what I will do except stock up if this mess doesn't end.

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
My grandmother used to tell me that the dustbunnies will still be here long after we're gone, LOL! I'm glad you ignored them long enough to create the necklace!

I think my DH took a few pictures, I just got back to my "real" home last night. If they aren't too incriminating, I'll see if I can learn how to post them after I download them to the PC.

If we're looking too wild and I'll just PM them to you, :)!

Last edited:

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
what happens when your dust bunnies turn into dust bears???!!!!! lol!
so.......
the incriminating pictures???
did you get to post them and i don't see them, cuz my job blocks half of everything on the entire internet???
My grandmother used to tell me that the dustbunnies will still be here long after we're gone, LOL! I'm glad you ignored them long enough to create the necklace!

I think my DH took a few pictures, I just got back to my "real" home last night. If they aren't too incriminating, I'll see if I can learn how to post them after I download them to the PC.

If we're looking too wild and I'll just PM them to you, :)!

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
what happens when your dust bunnies turn into dust bears???!!!!! lol!
so.......
the incriminating pictures???
did you get to post them and i don't see them, cuz my job blocks half of everything on the entire internet???

Ahhhh.. so you suffer from dust bears, too??? Mine are definitely Grizzlies or Kodiaks...

The pictures haven't been posted -- they are too grainy to fix (cell phone's fault) and not too good, anyways (I'll blame DH, here, he's lousy with any camera ). The only thing that really stands out is the shiny beer bucket in the center of the table, LOL.

I'll take pics at the Midlands Meet. Maybe, just maybe, they'll turn out better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread