The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Meet photo's

Discussion in 'South Carolina Vapers Forum' started by sugismimi, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sugismimi

sugismimi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Hello All!!

Yes I'm still alive, you have all been so patient, but ya gotta wait a lil more, sorry!!!
    The files are so big they have to be individualy compressed and made web sized blah blah blah......
    so i'm going to work on these and post on my home page here on ECF, it will be labeled as sc midland meet with the date and bentley's.

as i get them to be the correct size ill put them in that album and then post them here with a copy to facebook.
    my daughter shot these with enuff pxels to make posters out of them, but they came out awesome.

It would be really nice and she would love to hear we really did / do appreciate her time that saturday, and thank her??!!! we were supposed to buy her lunch and i just didnt see her before she paid herself, so y'all please tell her thanks and any well wishes. getting close to baby time. November 29th??!! maybe hahaha

ok , she can be found on Facebook danielle whorton, or you could find her on my page as family??!!

ok ill quit gabbing and get to work, ttyl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.