• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Meeting Date: Saturday, Jan. 16th @ 3:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

bensteffen23

Unregistered Supplier
Jul 9, 2009
Port Washington, WI
Finally popping back in to check up on things.

I trust you have all been behaving since I last posted :p

The wife and I may be able to make and appearance next weekend If I am seeing that right but if we get a Madison meet next month w/Vicki I will definitely do whatever I can to make the trip out there.

Thoughts and Prayers Harmony hope all gets better.

Behaving?!?!?!?! You wanted us to BEHAVE????

Meeting is this weekend, the 16th - 3:00 pm in Waukesha again (the coffee shop we invaded last time :D)

Now that I look at the title of the thread - I've got the wrong date because I'm a bonehead (or something like that!!!!) but it's THIS WEEKEND - and I've changed it to that effect...

Madison will be in Feb - Gina's assured me she won't be letting us down, and I'm psyched about invading Mad-town.......

Last edited:

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
Felt 'em.... I'm still tingling!!!!!

How's yer dad, Harmony? Any better?

:p

Poor Dad,,, looks like the end is near. We've been giving him water with a tea spoon. It's kind of cute,though, cause I said, would you like some water, Dad?? He said, Please. The guy is still polite, even in his condition.

When we were in Indian Guides one of our mottos was "Pal's forever" , and I took his hand and said "Pal's forever right Dad??" and he squeezed my hand a little, and said yeah.

I also told him that he should fill out an application for the Vikings to be thier quarterback, cause I heard they were hiring old guys for that job. That got a smile out of him.

Wow - that's bad - but it sounds like he's gone through a lot and is ready to move on.... death. It's the final stop in the great circle - but is both ending and beginning.

Mourn and celebrate both, Harmony, for your Dad as he crosses that final threshhold, and know that we're all with you in spirit in this.

I'll light a candle for a vigil, and send some positive vibes back at you, Harmony, for what you're going through....

Redd

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
Central WI
Wow - that's bad - but it sounds like he's gone through a lot and is ready to move on.... death. It's the final stop in the great circle - but is both ending and beginning.

Mourn and celebrate both, Harmony, for your Dad as he crosses that final threshhold, and know that we're all with you in spirit in this.

I'll light a candle for a vigil, and send some positive vibes back at you, Harmony, for what you're going through....

Make that 2 of us.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
As you can tell by now, timing didn't work out & I wasn't able to make it up north day.

With the exception of Feb 6, I am open every weekend in Feb. and telling everyone no plans until I learn when we're goin' to Madison.

Bummed too, 'cause I was telling my friend about Chuck.
She wants to know if anyone wants to trade a BOB for one ;) LOL

Have a great time & can't wait to hear about it!

Kilroy2.0

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Madison, WI
As you can tell by now, timing didn't work out & I wasn't able to make it up north day.

With the exception of Feb 6, I am open every weekend in Feb. and telling everyone no plans until I learn when we're goin' to Madison.

Bummed too, 'cause I was telling my friend about Chuck.
She wants to know if anyone wants to trade a BOB for one ;) LOL

Have a great time & can't wait to hear about it!

Crap I was not able to make it either. So much well plans but I just could not get everything done that needed to be done today in time to make it. :mad:

I will get to work on the February get together so everyone has more notice.

Gena

Well guys, you missed a great one... there was this guitar player at the coffee shop, he got really into his groove - started playing Iron Man by Ozzie..... then the guy who owns the shop took his long hair out of its ponytail, started head banging...it was sooooooooo intense!

Had a couple other real hot guys come into the shop, they were dressed to freaking KILL!!!!!! Tight leather pants, shirts open to the waist - YUMMY!!!!!!! We all started jamming big time to some great, 80's heavy metal tunage!

'Course - when the riot squad showed up with tear gas, things started to go downhill, but at least I didn't have to show my boobies to get the party started!

Gina - this means the pressure's all on you, hon - to get this one planned out and ready to roll - can we nail down date and time? Last minute just doesn't work for us, does it (ya'll stood me up :( )

So - need a date, Gina - and an approximate time, and soon :D Let's make a good Feb meeting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread