The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

NEXT VIP SOCIAL November 14th 2009 Saturday 1:00 pm

Discussion in 'VIP - Vaping in Phoenix' started by Hellen A. Handbasket, Oct 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Rhaevyn

Rhaevyn Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 23, 2009
    Tigard, Oregon
    See you all there! I'm very excited to meet you guys - and see more goodies. I've only known one PV so far (my VK) and can't wait to try more stuff. I'm expecting a package soon but I'm down to the last lives on my carts.

*waves*

2. Pharoah

Pharoah Full Member ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2009
    Sun City, AZ
    I might be a little late. Something came up I gotta help my Dad with. I will be there sometime this afternoon. See ya all there.

John

3. FishStyx

FishStyx Full Member

Aug 15, 2009
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Looks like Tammie and I AREN'T going to make it.
    The Flu Fairy has visited our house and left a "Heapin'-helpin'" of nastiness for us.
    Sorry to miss all of you.
    Next month for sure!!

4. Rhaevyn

Sep 23, 2009
    Tigard, Oregon
    Oh that sucks Fish, hope you are all better soon. I just got back and I had a blast. Thanks to Terrie for the juice, to Matt for selling me that incredible and addicting sample of Pineapple (OMG mouthgasm supremacy!), Chad for the nice deal on 901 attys, and Sharky... for the 901 goodies. You're a sweetheart (take the compliment and move on hmm?)

I learned a lot and you are all so helpful. Very happy with my new hybrid VK/901 and even picked up some of the blue filter stuff on the way home. I think I have enough to last me till Armageddon! :D

5. ShantaSena

ShantaSena Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 13, 2009
    Arizona
    Wish I could have made it!!! Just got home from my son's soccer tournament, and was really wishing the meeting was a bit later so I could pop in.

Next month for sure.

6. Rhaevyn

Sep 23, 2009
    Tigard, Oregon
    Did they win Shanta?

7. ShantaSena

ShantaSena Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 13, 2009
    Arizona

We won 2 out of three games WOO HOO!! The kids did so well, *especially* my son... of course :D Thanks for asking!

8. pipes1

pipes1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Hey Hellen
    Remember we were talking about the Super T and that David was going to come out with a new version? He just unveiled it on his ECF forum.

It is called the Super Six.
    It can be used with a 14500 for 3.7 volts or two CR2s for 6 volts. Still the same look but even thinner than the original.

The Super T2 will still come out as a CR123a 3.7 volt PV and the Super T1, which is the original, will also be available as a CR123a 3.7 volt.

The Mini T is next on my list and will be a very small 10440 / 3.7 volt PV.

Now I just wish he had some help to get them all done.

Later
    Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.