MEGALODON Firing issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi Mack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Long Island
I just happily received my new Megalodon today, unwrapped it placed a battery in and nothing. I did not panic, I took a look at the unit, which seems finely made, thought OK, try a new battery and new carto... still nothing. The same battery and carto will work on everyone of my other mods but not the Megalodon, does anyone have any suggestions? At one point I was trying my 18650, 18350 and even my 14650 batteries and had no luck. (Scratching head).

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Ogden, Utah, United States
Yes, Go to my site.. Hit the video reviews section bud. There is video review by ofortuna. on the don. It explains everything quite well. But to get ya goin.. have your battery in and atty on the unit. Hold down the button. look at the bottom switch. see the screw? Keep holding down the button. Turn the screw until the unit fires. You have now adjusted your don for whatever battery size you have put in it. Good to go! you will only have to re adjust if you go from say an 18650 to cr123's. or another battery. And different manufacturers sizes can be off from eachother by a bit sometimes. so a simple adjustment of the screw gets ya going. should take 5 seconds. But throwing a battery in and not adjusting the switch wont do ya much good. I am going to try and write up some detailed instructions or a video shortly. thanks!! I know you will absolutely LOVE the device once ya get it rockin for ya!!!

Jason

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
@jason

Any suggestion on tarnishing issue? I dont have any doubt about the don's performance. Mine will soon arive in few days.

I've never polished mine and I've had it not too long after it was released. Not tarnished and I use it in rotation with other mods so it gets used every day. I really like it. I love the compact size it can breakdown into for stealth vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread