Members: Please List Your Anniversaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
Cigarette free since .... September 12, 2007 :)

Had a few whisps of a cigar about 2 weeks ago that didn't go over to well ...
:D gee still consider occasially smoking real cigarette

for my case I still new...5days only ...

this 5 days I only smoke 3 to 4 sticks of real cigarettes compare to usually 10++ sticks...

due to addicted to e smoking every hrs:D

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
:D gee still consider occasially smoking real cigarette

for my case I still new...5days only ...

this 5 days I only smoke 3 to 4 sticks of real cigarettes compare to usually 10++ sticks...

due to addicted to e smoking every hrs:D
Watch what you say mate !
don't mention cigarettes MNZ is online,
This is a quitting thread lol

Last edited:

Spider

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2008
United Kingdom
I'm pretty sure my quit smoking date was Tuesday 1st July, 2008 - It's four weeks tomorrow - Whoo hoo! :)

I bought and smoked a pack of regular cigs in less than 24 hrs on my 3 month Anniversary!

WHAT!? CINDERELLA! :mad: (In fairness though, I've only done 4 weeks, maybe when I get to 3 months I'll crack and smoke loads of fags) :oops:

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
June 10th for me.... almost 7 weeks! I'm sitting here with 7 packs of my wifes Pall Malls about 15 feet from me, and 2 cigs in her (get thee behind me Satan! LOL!) ashtray (about 18" away) that look like she only had one puff of each. Seems she's determined to help me get used to being around cigarettes as a non-smoker LOL!

what ecig you using mate?

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
I haven't had a cig since 27th July. I was only smoking a few the two weeks before that after getting an ecig. I wasn't intending to stop, just cut down but the ecig tasted so much better it was easy. If only they were better quality and didn't break down so much everything would be hunky dory.

This made me thank my lucky stars that I found ecigs -http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080522203834AAV8AYp

My last cigarette was on July 3, 2008. (I wish I could say July 1--but on July 3 I had just one, out of amazement and curiosity I'd been able to give them up for a couple days--I didn't even smoke half of it.)

I was 25+ a day smoker for 29 years, had never gone a single day without 'em. Not one. And now I've gone 39 days without a single cigarette.

(I still have some wheezing issues on occasion, maybe that'll go away eventually, maybe I'll have that problem for life...)

All I know is, because of these e-cigs, I've been able to get away from that dirty, stinky, scary expensive habit.

I realize I've traded one addiction for another, but I'd MUCH RATHER be addicted to e-cigs!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread