• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Metro Detroit Vape Meet 6/30/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
What a great time I had today! I'm sure one or two of you might still be having a good time! Great to meet some new friends,Tippy,Keekers,440BB and the other's who have real names!

Mist,Cozzi...................What can I say,It seemed like old times with you two guys! So glad you could make it over my way for this meet.

I have a couple pics that I will post tommorrow.................After I sleep for 8 or 10 hours!:)

440BB................Thanks again for getting things set up for us! Think we had a great turn out for such short notice.

:)Wiz!

supervape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Lansing,Michigan
Going to set up something for next month but will need input on it as I do not want to plan it then have another come up like this one.. no biggie just want it so everyone can join at once instead of having meet to close together.. I will open a thread soon about it for input before final decision ;)

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
First of all big huge thanks to 440BB for making this meet happen. Wiz, and I thought you were an old fart...Not true. Many thanks for all the menthol juice. Mistinthewoods left me holding the juice bag and I'm loving it--thanks mist. The bag will travel. Cozzicon, thanks for taking the time to educate me about stainless steel single coil cartomizers in a 3ml tank. Keekers, you rock, your awesome and thanks for the atty.

Great meet, had a ball and looking forward to another one.

almostfunctional

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Detroit
I had fun. Sorry I wasn't more social but I had 2 very shy folks with me. Was awesome to be able to pick up some new batteries locally and cool to see the vendors show up. Hopefully the ziplock of juice we left found its way into the community bag.

Next time I'll try and mingle more, met some really nice people.

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
I had fun. Sorry I wasn't more social but I had 2 very shy folks with me. Was awesome to be able to pick up some new batteries locally and cool to see the vendors show up. Hopefully the ziplock of juice we left found its way into the community bag.

Its all good and no need to apologize, were glad you came. Yes, there is a zip lock bag holding cola and double chocolate juice. The bag will go to the next meet for all to try and take home if they want too.

Last edited:

almostfunctional

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Detroit
Its all good and no need to apologize, were glad you came. Yes, there is a zip lock bag holding cola and double chocolate juice. The bag will go to the next meet for all to try and take home.

There was about 7 or 8 in there so it looks like some found new homes. I'm glad, I'm a hoarder at heart and hate to throw anything out ;) I really wanted to like the PB cookie but as much as I like PB I apparently can't vape it.

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
DSC04317.jpg DSC04321.jpg DSC04322 (640x480).jpg DSC04325.jpg DSC04340.jpg

More pictures to come later! Double clic on a pic to make larger.

Last edited:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA

AF.......I'm sure we met! Was that you at the end of the table with the young lady and the fellow who didn't vape?

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Yep. That was a good one.
Nice to meet all of the new folks and to see the ol' codgers again. :)
I enjoyed talking to all of the nice folks from ReVolver in Toledo and Chuck from ECIGMA and his wife. The folks at On The Rocks were very cool. Nice venue.
I give it a thumbs up for sure!
(Hey, I wonder if I could make a mark as a vape meet reviewer. Haven't seen one of those. :) )

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
Keekers you are as cute as a button! I'm not sure quite how you didn't pass out from all that juice you sampled!:) And I really liked your Buzz...........It was......well...........YOU!

Hope we can have another local soon!

Aww thanks Wiz! Haha those were all my juices people were sampling :) I stuck with 2 juices and Michael's Provari!

First of all big huge thanks to 440BB for making this meet happen. Wiz, and I thought you were an old fart...Not true. Many thanks for all the menthol juice. Mistinthewoods left me holding the juice bag and I'm loving it--thanks mist. The bag will travel. Cozzicon, thanks for taking the time to educate me about stainless steel single coil cartomizers in a 3ml tank. Keekers, you rock, your awesome and thanks for the atty.

Great meet, had a ball and looking forward to another one.
You're funny Tippy! It was nice to meet you! What do you think about the atty?

Thanks for the pics :)
Well what can be said? Wonderful meet... wonderful people.

We had a great time!!

Ed and Amy, Wiz and Mist- always a pleasure and an honor. Tippy and hubby- you guys rock! Keekers- I'll mad scientist vape with you any time!

One word: Epic!!
Oh good :)
Count me in! No one wants to sell their Provari :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread