The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Michigan E-Smokers Unite!

Discussion in 'US E-Smokers' started by The Wiz, Mar 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. The Wiz

The Wiz ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    Welcome to Vaping Michichgan my friend:)The Wiz!

Welcome Yamo.......Make sure you check out the review section before upgrading to your next model....and the suppliers section as well for some good deals...Enjoy the vaping!:)The Wiz!

2. yoshipoops

yoshipoops New Member

Aug 9, 2009

Yamo,

Could you give me the name of the store you bought your e-cig at? I'm in Wixom and looking to buy one!

Thanx!!

3. Yamo

Yamo New Member

Aug 7, 2009
    I don't remember the name of it, but it's a smoke shop in on Milford Road in New Hudson. Get off of 96W at Milford road, head south. It's just past the Wal-Mart in a plaza on the left. If you get to Grand River, you've gone too far.

They had the Smoking Everywhere Gold and some NJoy products. Liquid is fairly cheap, too.

4. SeptemberSnow

SeptemberSnow Full Member

Aug 10, 2009
    Michigan
    I'm brand new to the forum. I'm waiting for my kit and supplies in the mail, hopefully everything is here by the weekend. Can't wait to start vaping, because I've been smoking 10 years...... and I'm only 25! I can definitely feel the adverse effects to my health:(

BTW- I'm in Petoskey..... about 50 miles south of the bridge. Home of the "million dollar sunset" :rolleyes:

5. motorcity57

motorcity57 Super Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2009
    I'M RIGHT HERE
    damn, there are to many things i would do with a million dollars, to many to list.
    you got a good deer hunting spot for me up there?

welcome to the forum

6. Terry Brazil

Terry Brazil Unregistered Supplier

Im way the hell up in Sault Ste Marie. Hello my fellow Michiganders :)

7. The Wiz

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    SS.......Welcome to the ECF...Great time in your life to make the change from analogs...Good luck with the first kit and Congrats!:)The Wiz!

Hey PEC...Love the Sault...Unfortunatly, unless you are from MI...no one knows how to pronounce it...LOL...Welcome to the forum!:)The Wiz!

8. chrisl317

chrisl317 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2009
    Warren, MI USA
    Chicago and Ryan in Warren here!

9. Acer

Acer Full Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2009
    Michigan
    Vaping in Gaylord...

Got my 901 on August 13th and haven't touched an analog since. Smoked those nasty little things for 15 years!

10. repus

repus Full Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2009
    Bay City, Mi
    Bay City represent

11. The Wiz

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    Wow chris we are close....might have to plan a vape-out at Juan's Hacienda...LOL:)The Wiz!

Great Job Acer....Keep up the good work...I started with the 901 myself!!!!:)The Wiz!

repus....Welcome to the ECF....Love that City by the Bay!!!:)The Wiz!

12. Acer

Aug 7, 2009
    Michigan
    I've only had my 901 for just over two weeks. Haven't had time to purchase another atomizer or spare batteries yet. Well, yesterday at work, my 901 fell out of my pocket sometime during the last five minutes of work... On my way out to my vehicle I searched my pocket for it and it was no where to be found. I retraced my steps and found it on the pavement... crushed! The battery was destroyed, but the atomizer looked like it still might work. I tried it on my other battery and it did still work, but after a few puffs, I started getting a very prominent burning flavor. Something inside the atomizer was burning. So all that I have left is one battery and it's charger. I ordered two more atty's and two more batteries when I got home. Only bad thing is that now I'm without a pv until then and I refuse to go back to analogs :(

13. motorcity57

May 11, 2009
    I'M RIGHT HERE
    what city you live in acer?

14. The Wiz

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    Motorcity to the rescue!! You are a "good guy" my friend!! I believe he said Gaylord in a previous post !!(alas acer, I no longer use the 901):)The Wiz!

15. Acer

Aug 7, 2009
    Michigan
    Yep. I'm in Gaylord. Hoping my new parts arrive by Thursday...

What have you replaced the 901 with, Wiz?

16. motorcity57

May 11, 2009
    I'M RIGHT HERE
    i still use 901 atomizer, i upgraded to the prodigy from puresmoker. when you upgrade to a higher voltage & longer lasting battery's, you can usually order the "mod" to fit the existing supplies you have. which i already had 901 atty's & carts , i just stayed with the 901.

17. Acer

Aug 7, 2009
    Michigan
    I'll have to check that out.

18. The Wiz

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    Acer....I have switched over to the 510 manual and my 801 box mod...I also have a 801 prodigy for higher voltage vaping!:)The Wiz!

19. The Wiz

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    MC57....Right you are..The adaptability of the prodigy makes it a premier device for using several different atomizers...I may decide to pick up a 901 adaptor also...Just wish I would have held on to a few atomizers to see the difference it makes at the higher voltage! I do love the hit and flavor of the 801!:)The Wiz!

20. motorcity57

May 11, 2009
    I'M RIGHT HERE
    if you like the 801 just stick with that,i am sure which ever adapter and atomizer is on the end of that bad boy , vapes great. i only use it when not in the house. anytime i am in-doors , the mighty puresmoker manual pass-thru is plugged into the front usb port on my computer, pumping a constant 5.2 volts whenever i hit that button. the 6 foot cable is as big around as the cable that comes outta your wall that goes to your modem and cable t.v. box. if you dont have the puresmoker pass, i suggest you get one for your 510 wiz. it will blow you away

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.