• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Michigan E-Smokers Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I am from redford,michigan.me and 5 of my friends are now smoke free,vaping away!
jonnyb...Recruited 5 friends huh?...I'm sure they are thanking you big time!!

Flintstone here. 4 months smoke free. Vape 4 life!
jimmieu....Warren here! 4 months...Great job..keep it up!

Taylor here. Havent vaped yet but charging the battery as we speak
GreasyE....Hope that battery is up and running by now..LOL..Welcome to the ECF!

chesterfield michigan got my 510 2 days ago, and have only smoked 5 cigs since
originalhurt...The 510 is a great device to start with..you shoulf have no problems "kicking the habit" with that in your hand!Good Luck!:)The Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
there are juice suppliers right here in michigan greasye, 2 i know for sure, great lakes vapor & ummmm i think its mid-west vapor .
I agree with you motorcity....lets support those local suppliers. On the other side of that GreasyE....You may want to try some Totally Wicked e-liquid...they are a little more in price..but it has always been my own liquid of choice!:)The Wiz!

Thanks Wiz and Motorcity. I look into it. I havent completely quit analogs yet. I still crave them but i think it the weight of the smoke that i miss, hence why im looking into a better juice. I have cut down from almost 2 packs a day to less then a pack.

On another note. Anyone know where to get a 901 locally? I dont do internet purchases(might have to change that to get juice) and was wondering if anyone knows of a store that i could get one. Thanks again everyone.

motorcity57

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
I'M RIGHT HERE
The Smokeless Shop - Juice and Cartridges
there was some talk awhile back that she did demo's in a pub, i think. my memory fades fast these days it seems.
anyway try e-mail contac, says located in union lake maybe arrangements can be made. also i think we have another michigan vendor but, like i said before. the memory thing. welcome to our michigan vaper
so sorry i just remembered katy is in hospital. i do hope she gets better soon.

Attachments

• prodigybanner1.jpg
    prodigybanner1.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Yamo

Aug 7, 2009
South Lyon here. Grew up in Livonia.

Been lurking here for several months, trying to find where I could just walk into a store and purchase an ecigarette. Turns out, there was a place less than 4 miles from my house. I overheard it in a conversation yesterday.

Isn't that how it always works, though.

Picked up my first one today, just finished charging, and took the first hit. Good stuff.

I ended up going with the "Smoking Everywhere Gold"...mainly because it was the cheapest, and the cartridges were cheaper. I'll move up to something nicer when I'm not totally and utterly broke.

Anyhow, I don't have a whole lot to contribute. Just wanted to check into the Michigan thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread