• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Mini LA Vapers Meet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Chri$ posted it on his youtube...

LINK???
Thanks!

NM-
found it!

Hey guys where can I get the Low Resistance 306 atties with the drip tips already installed ??? I know some of you guys had some ...

I'll bug Abe about those drip trips! I brought it up before.... I dig the clear ones. The ones I passed out get the job done... but they just aren't pretty enough :blush:

That's a great idea to have them pre-installed! I know we have a bunch of LR 306 atties (JOYE) sitting on the shelf at work, they should be on the site soon. (not sure if i can even talk about that here ???) :confused:

Last edited:

Rippspeed

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
A, A
LINK???
Thanks!

NM-
found it!

I'll bug Abe about those drip trips! I brought it up before.... I dig the clear ones. The ones I passed out get the job done... but they just aren't pretty enough :blush:

That's a great idea to have them pre-installed! I know we have a bunch of LR 306 atties (JOYE) sitting on the shelf at work, they should be on the site soon. (not sure if i can even talk about that here ???) :confused:

Ty pm me your cell phone number and who you work for soo maybe I can order some stuff

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA

Rippspeed

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
A, A

Nope... It was one of the prizes for the Temecula meet... Matt from Lompoc got it ... I need to know who donated those for our meet... And then I'll know what they are and order a bunch ... They look like this on the inside...
76496_1677908186084_1188870712_1796546_2407365_n.jpg

I'll post a pic on how they look outside of my avs tomorrow... I'm at work right now and cant take apart my avs

Vaping Monkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Lakewood, CA
www.vapervenue.com
YouTube - So-Cal vapemeet Nov. 2010

heres the link for the montage of a couple of the short vids i took that day.

great video Monkey, i like the name drops on it.

Thanks man, I dont know..but after effects is a biztach..sony vegas is so much better...r u using a mac? Intro is dope...and yes, great referral: Ikenvape ...gonna make a vid soon and maybe blast cherry vape because its almost 11 days and havent got the order..

ChRi$

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
☆ So-CaL ☆
i use a mixture of animoto, adobe premiere, and i use windows MM to upload them. i talked to isaac from ikenvape, he's gonna be outta the HV 510's for almost a month. fatmojovapes has the 3.0ohms for $5.50, and electronicstix has them in stainless for around $8. i got all my ms ts stuff in with some extra goodies tossed in. put up some vids the other day, i still got 2 more to do. i think when my "electronicstix" attys get here i'll do one on those too. i would do one on iken's, but he's gonna be out of stock for sooo long and i know i'll get tons of emails asking where to go lol

11 days!?! ....i'd call um man

Last edited:

jonny2hottie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2010
Strong Beach, CALI
www.youtube.com
Hey guys if your interested check this out. Found it on another socal thread. Culver city Vaper store.
BLOGS AND RANTS | The Vapor Spot
Vaper meet sometime soon indoors in a lounge type setting. He has pictures of his place on the site. Not bad! Whose down to go check it out?

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Hey guys if your interested check this out. Found it on another socal thread. Culver city Vaper store.
BLOGS AND RANTS | The Vapor Spot
Vaper meet sometime soon indoors in a lounge type setting. He has pictures of his place on the site. Not bad! Whose down to go check it out?

Check our forum... someone has already been there, done that... :2cool:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/southern-cali-vapors/129046-found-place-get-supplies-vape-la.html

EDIT: Looks like he dropped the ball on that one... it was dated Sept. 1st!!

Last edited:

jonny2hottie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2010
Strong Beach, CALI
www.youtube.com
haha thanks spacekitty..i was just reiterating it because some locals to the area might want to meet up there sometime. i plan on meeting up ripspeed on tuesday at starbucks to vape but thought this might be a spot that we can begin to use more often then the vendor may actually pull through and have a real meet there.

Check our forum... someone has already been there, done that... :2cool:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/southern-cali-vapors/129046-found-place-get-supplies-vape-la.html

EDIT: Looks like he dropped the ball on that one... it was dated Sept. 1st!!

Vaping Monkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Lakewood, CA
www.vapervenue.com
@Johnny -- mann, thats 2 hours away from my spot, gotta call him though because I didnt see any other atomizers on his site, and he has vaporizers I've never seen before..can't even go on a Sunday (avoid traffic) because they're closed...

@Chris--ohhh yeahh!! I'll try to hit both..Vegas for sure...BTW, ordered flavors today from flavourart, damn all the way from italy, heard good reviews about them though....we'll see.

Rippspeed

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
A, A
@Johnny -- mann, thats 2 hours away from my spot, gotta call him though because I didnt see any other atomizers on his site, and he has vaporizers I've never seen before..can't even go on a Sunday (avoid traffic) because they're closed...

@Chris--ohhh yeahh!! I'll try to hit both..Vegas for sure...BTW, ordered flavors today from flavourart, damn all the way from italy, heard good reviews about them though....we'll see.

Pare;

but Looks like its me, you and jonny this tuesday

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread