• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Mini LA Vapers Meet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaping Monkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Lakewood, CA
www.vapervenue.com
Awesome Vid Pare... What about eJoker's review of the Cuban or the rest of the fun stuff ??? LOL

thats coming up, gotta edit that this week..thanks guys..and Sanford!! ok now I remember you..you're on the credits on the next vid...

couple of questions: I'm jumping to 6v on my silver bullet...any battery suggestions (& sites), and do I have to change my atty to a HV atty (510)?? Thanks again.

Rippspeed

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
A, A
thats coming up, gotta edit that this week..thanks guys..and Sanford!! ok now I remember you..you're on the credits on the next vid...

couple of questions: I'm jumping to 6v on my silver bullet...any battery suggestions (& sites), and do I have to change my atty to a HV atty (510)?? Thanks again.
pare ... theres a guy in CPF thats sells the AW IMR 18650 for $9.50 USD his the cheapest; I know off...

for the IMR 18650 or IMR16340:
IMR16340 / IMR18500 / IMR18650 / IMR26500 *Part 2* - CPFMarketPlace

for the regular AW 16340:
AW's LiIon Batteries Sales Thread *Part 12* - CPFMarketPlace

His shipping is $4.50 USD and then $3.00USD for the registered shipping...

His regular AW 18650 2900mah is $17.75USD
I would contact him awwan01@yahoo.com
to see how much he sells the AW LifePo4 16340's

Vaping Monkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Lakewood, CA
www.vapervenue.com
pare ... theres a guy in CPF thats sells the AW IMR 18650 for $9.50 USD his the cheapest; I know off...

for the IMR 18650 or IMR16340:
IMR16340 / IMR18500 / IMR18650 / IMR26500 *Part 2* - CPFMarketPlace

for the regular AW 16340:
AW's LiIon Batteries Sales Thread *Part 12* - CPFMarketPlace

His shipping is $4.50 USD and then $3.00USD for the registered shipping...

His regular AW 18650 2900mah is $17.75USD
I would contact him awwan01@yahoo.com
to see how much he sells the AW LifePo4 16340's

Thanks for the links pare, pero sa totoo..nalilito ako mann..lol
For 6v, di ba kailangan 3.0v yung battery? Kung 3.7, would it be stronger??
Chris was using the blue AW's from Ikenvape..mura din...and it fit in my SB...ok ba yun?
And the atty...does it have to be High resistance like the HV atty from Ikenvape (which is out of stock)..
but nonetheless, salamat 'tol for the info....

oops sorry guys, I thought I was in the pinoy forum...but Im just getting info on upping my SilverBullet to 6v..

Last edited:

Vaping Monkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Lakewood, CA
www.vapervenue.com
Pare JUst order the AW 16340 LifePo4's from Andrew on those likes ... Those are 3.2 Volt ... They're end up at 6volts with the atty

ok, putting my order in...thanks Rip, alrighty gotta sleep...

will work on final vid (actual whole meet) tomorrow and hopefully finish b4 end of week (thats including the "desert ship" and "cuban" review....thanks pare.

Rippspeed

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
A, A
ok, putting my order in...thanks Rip, alrighty gotta sleep...

will work on final vid (actual whole meet) tomorrow and hopefully finish b4 end of week (thats including the "desert ship" and "cuban" review....thanks pare.

If you can wait for them ... 10 to 14 days from HongKong if not just order it from LightHound.com

Rippspeed

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
A, A
hey guys im trying to do 6 volts in my omega which batteries should i get the cr 123a or the 16340s sorry still a newbie lol

Hey Matt; they're the same pretty much. The CR123 are just alittle longer by maybe a 1mm or 2 ... I would just go with AW 16340 LifePo4 because of the better quality and safer chemistry ( they dont vent in flames )...

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I guess I should check in here and say YES, I did make it down there, but I was kinda late and a few of you had already left. I was stuck without a ride and almost ended up taking the bus down there... but the friend who came through for me was also the same person who gave me my first disposable e-cig and also bought me my starter kit as a gift, even though he has never smoked.
At least now he knows that I haven't gone totally overboard... yet!! LOL!!

It was nice meeting those of you that were still hanging around, and I still got to see some awesome mods!!! Thanks to TY for the drip tips and Sandford for bringing his multi-meter... and to everyone else for just making me feel welcome as part of the gang even with my puny little e-cigs (although I did have the Pitbull and my Pink SS batts with me...) :2cool:

And thanks to everyone for posting the pics and vids so I can see what I missed... I would loved to have been there when the waitress was 'converted'!!

We should start doing these on a regular basis, maybe alternate between San Diego one month and L.A. the next?? It seems like L.A. has more Ladies, tho... <wink, wink>

hamdamann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2010
Charlotte NC
Hey Matt; they're the same pretty much. The CR123 are just alittle longer by maybe a 1mm or 2 ... I would just go with AW 16340 LifePo4 because of the better quality and safer chemistry ( they dont vent in flames )...

hey thanks for the tip rippspeed gonna grab some up today

Vaping Monkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Lakewood, CA
www.vapervenue.com
Sup guys, yeah that meet was pretty successful..if any of you want the pics I took, just inbox me your email address and I'll be glad to send them to you...

Got off late from work today, but I'll be able to work on the other vid tomorrow and have it up by Friday....

But thanks again to everyone that came....I just ordered my batteries yesterday from IKENVAPE and its already on it's way....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread