Missed package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
e-mail the forum owner and see if they can "look her up" in the forum users data base maybe they can shoot her a quick email with your info so you can get her stuff to her. at least if she is registered on ecf ...wait a second isn't everyone registered here? lol

most people dont give her real information on the web and i am quit sure she is a newbe and is not an usual lurker in this forum, any way the store where she made the purchase should read the note i sent to customer service but probably on Monday or tomorrow in the morning if they are on service ,my main idea is that if by any chance she sees this thread be released that her pack is not lost

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
You find her yet?

on monday I got a response from the supplier they told me it was mistakenly labeled , they thanked me and rewarded me , buy the way it was a he not a she , i found his email but I did not want to bother him since every thing was cleared .

thanks again dvd for you help on this thread

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
Wow, Liscab! Just saw this thread and wanted to throw in my 2cents. You are an amazing person, it is so refreshing to see such honesty! Sadly, such a rare thing!!
many thanks for the compliment Kribs, i wouldn't be in peace with myself if I had not done this
Good to here this all worked out. :)

and a happy end for the real owner of the pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread