Mods with clocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad-man

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2019
So Florida
Just buy a Casio F91W Anna - costs sweetie money runs for up to 10 years on one battery and it's so cheap you throw it away when the strap breaks after about 7 years ... AND it was worn by both Obama and Bin Laden so you could say it has universal appeal ... just be careful going through US Immigration wearing one!

No matter how many "good" watches we have, all watch collectors have at least one of these!

View attachment 816129

Apologies from the Naughty Corner for going off topic!

I'm confused. Where do you mount the tank on that thing?

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
I'm confused. Where do you mount the tank on that thing?

Confused is good - it keeps the brain active trying to puzzle out whether it's Monday or New York!

Of course you can always superglue your Casio to your mod or just strap it onto the thing - Silly Boy not knowing that!!! ( LOL BTW )

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I just bought 3 watches off Amazon, thanks a LOT OP.

I kid, I kid but the options were amazingly interesting. The whole lot was under 50 bucks, I like to keep to my trend of "cheap." The day I buy a digital watch and wear it proudly will be the day Madonna suddenly becomes hot, some say once again, I kinda say, "never/slutty." LOL

At least they gave her singing lessons the one she sings about being a shining star hurts mah ears so very badly. Okay I solemnly swear to remain on topic or shut up.

Anna

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
Sure, but do you really want unsolicited sales calls while you're vaping?

Hmm, lets think. Im vaping a delicious flavour, ring ring ring, pufff, puffff, "yeah hi, who is it?"
"Hello sir im Tommy from Tommy's toilets. Would you be interested in our new Prince Of Poops deluxe crapper throne?"
:glug:
Nah, cancel that order please Smok.

Reactions: stols001

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Careful Motown, my trusty advanced in age Timex resembles that statement. :thumb: :lol:

That is all that my dad would wear. We tried to get him something a bit "nicer" but he would always go back to his trusty Timex with a Twist-O-Flex band. After he passed, my wife wore that watch for many more years, until it quit.

On the other hand, I have a watch fetish and just got my collection down to around twenty watches - which I suppose explains why I prefer a watch to a cellphone or mod-with-a-clock to know the time of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread