Mom & pop - is this what you call customer service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
Don't think I'd want insurance covering it anyhow.......that's way too much regulation. I'm sure they'd only covered govt made juice and at that point might outlaw any other juice. They just need to keep their noses outta vaping! I'm not pc either, can ya tell?? lol

You're right about the ins. companies covering this; we are currently living in the United States of Amerika.........

Muldemar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Frostbite Falls,MN
Don't think I'd want insurance covering it anyhow.......that's way too much regulation. I'm sure they'd only covered govt made juice and at that point might outlaw any other juice. They just need to keep their noses outta vaping! I'm not pc either, can ya tell?? lol

My post was meant to be a joke..I agree that if Government gets involved its NEVER a good thing..They have an amazing why of messing up anything they touch:(

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
My post was meant to be a joke..I agree that if Government gets involved its NEVER a good thing..They have an amazing why of messing up anything they touch:(

lol hun........yeah I hate no inflection on here. I knew it was meant as a joke. Mine was meant as a non pc stoopit gubbment mini rant :D Still....not as bad as other places.

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
lol hun........yeah I hate no inflection on here. I knew it was meant as a joke. Mine was meant as a non pc stoopit gubbment mini rant :D Still....not as bad as other places.

Mul....I 'ditto' this also. A mini-rant is healthy & isn't that why we're all here?! NO SMOKE, JUST VAPOR!!!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
After reading many reviews about Mom & Pop's, I just had to order from them! From my first order I was hooked on their quality and their outstanding customer service. I absolutely ADORE them and I am so impressed what they tirelessly do for our troops!

This just happened to me... a cycling accident ruptured my C-4/5 and my C-6/7 disks. I was partially paralyzed in my right hand and my right arm was going numb. I had JUST placed and order from M&P for 60mg of 24mg RY4V2, 60mg of 24mg Tobacco Haze, along with assorted cartos and tanks. My Neurosurgeon told me that he didn't want me consuming ANY nicotine after my surgery, because nicotine would hinder the fusion of my spine implants.

I emailed M&P and explained the situation. I understood their return policy, but asked if I could send their un-opened package back (to protect the integrity of their product) and exchange my juice for zero mg nicotine. I'm not going say exactly what they did for me, but they did more for me than I can even explain. They told me to give my entire order away to someone who needed it, and they totally took care of me. They were more concerned about my health and offered their prayers. They made it clear that they cared more about me than my money! My case is NOT unique!

When you buy from Mom and Pops you are family! Thanks for your Prayers, as I am writing this message with both hands this morning. God Bless! Randy C

OMG! How do I miss post on here like all these. Randy I am so happy you are doing so well this soon and keeping us informed. God Bless you!, we all hope you have continued to do well as this is an older post i have missed, i am so sorry folks and Randy please let us know what we can do to help Wow i should be fired for missing all these. Thank you everyone for all the kind words Good lord

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
OK if I could get you all to move over a little I'll jump up on the Mom and Pop bandwagon with you.

I ordered a couple of the mini subs back in April and I couldn't make them work. I ended up moving to other things that would work for a while then I would have problems. Last Sunday I was wondering what to do when I spotted those tanks and decided to try them again.

I'm glad I did. They were perfect from the start. I don't know what I did wrong before but I managed to get it right this time.

Great vapor, flavor and throat hit right from the start and after almost a week they're still going strong. I ordered another one along with some extra cartos and some spearmint juice. I couldn't wait so I filled the new tank with the spearmint and started vaping. Again no problems and the spearmint is fantastic ! I think I found my all day vape here.

I also got a free sample of blueberry cheesecake that smells wonderful. I haven't tried it yet but will soon.

I hope I'm not taking up too much room.

LOl come on folks let this man get on stage move over. Hi SpecialT glad the tanks came thru for you and some juice. I thank you for ordering and welcome to Mom and Pops we love good company like you:)

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hi Special - Glad to have you here; tons of room for friends. Yes, the minisub is GREAT! I've decided that they are worthy of hoarding...haven't purchased a new one in approx. a week.

I've noticed that if I don't receive at least one order a week from Mom & Pop, anxiety disorder sets in - therefore, I MUST place another order this evening, medicinal purpose of course!

Have i ever told you how much i love you LOL
tackle.gif

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Let the truth be heard

Dam i canceled cable long ago. I love watching the Olympics

Same here, but I still haven't even gotten a box to see local channels, so all my tv does is play dvd's. Mostly I don't mind having no tv, but I am really going to miss seeing the Olympics! I love watching them. Oh well, maybe next time around.

Hiya Koman!

Randy, glad to hear from you. How are you doing? Please keep us posted when you can.

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
Hey Deb - Glad to see you....Smart thing with canceling cable & you're not missing a darn thing on tv. I'd cancel my cable in a heartbeat if it wasn't for my paranormal or ghost stories....yeh, I'm one of those & I never watch anything on the regular old tube - nothing to see. I do swear tho that my hub was born with a remote attached to his hand - he'd watch test patterns if they still had them on.

Did you ever get the 'tobacco haze' or any of the other yummies from M&P?

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I haven't ordered anything from anyone yet. Trying to decide what I can get from whom in the next day or two and what has to wait. Probably won't get to order from M&P for a couple more weeks. I did put a ton in my cart the other night, so later I could go back through and pare it down. Still undecided on trying another tobacco vape, but may give Haze or Conspiracy a shot when I do get to order. I was looking for a strawberry pie with whipped cream but didn't find that.

I used to like ghost hunters, and ghi but those were the only ones I'd watch. I love to cook so watched a lot of food network. And I really liked Army Wives even though a lot of it was wayyy off military wise. Right now I'm watching all episodes of M*A*S*H again on dvd. One of my fav shows ever, and of course it was beyond off, military wise, but a great show.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
I haven't ordered anything from anyone yet. Trying to decide what I can get from whom in the next day or two and what has to wait. Probably won't get to order from M&P for a couple more weeks. I did put a ton in my cart the other night, so later I could go back through and pare it down. Still undecided on trying another tobacco vape, but may give Haze or Conspiracy a shot when I do get to order. I was looking for a strawberry pie with whipped cream but didn't find that.

I used to like ghost hunters, and ghi but those were the only ones I'd watch. I love to cook so watched a lot of food network. And I really liked Army Wives even though a lot of it was wayyy off military wise. Right now I'm watching all episodes of M*A*S*H again on dvd. One of my fav shows ever, and of course it was beyond off, military wise, but a great show.

I know what you mean about deciding who to order from. It's a virtual Smörgåsbord out there of options these days. M&P is on my list to try. But I have to get through bills right now. My vape spending is on hold for at least a week or so. Thankfully I'm well stocked in juices I like to get me by.

Heh, I've decided that when I have a few bucks to spare, I'm going to become a sponsor member of the site, so I can do a custom title. It will be V*A*P*E 4077th. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread