The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Mom & pop - is this what you call customer service?

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by moishesmom, May 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. moishesmom

moishesmom Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2012
    west bloomfield
    You're right about the ins. companies covering this; we are currently living in the United States of Amerika.........

2. Muldemar

Muldemar Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2012
    Frostbite Falls,MN
    My post was meant to be a joke..I agree that if Government gets involved its NEVER a good thing..They have an amazing why of messing up anything they touch:(

3. Debadoo

Debadoo ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    lol hun........yeah I hate no inflection on here. I knew it was meant as a joke. Mine was meant as a non pc stoopit gubbment mini rant :D Still....not as bad as other places.

4. moishesmom

Apr 27, 2012
    west bloomfield
    Mul....I 'ditto' this also. A mini-rant is healthy & isn't that why we're all here?! NO SMOKE, JUST VAPOR!!!

5. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    OMG! How do I miss post on here like all these. Randy I am so happy you are doing so well this soon and keeping us informed. God Bless you!, we all hope you have continued to do well as this is an older post i have missed, i am so sorry folks and Randy please let us know what we can do to help Wow i should be fired for missing all these. Thank you everyone for all the kind words Good lord

6. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    ROTF you got that right oops:ohmy: i cant get into politics folks scuba would get mad at me heehee:glare:

7. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    LOl come on folks let this man get on stage move over. Hi SpecialT glad the tanks came thru for you and some juice. I thank you for ordering and welcome to Mom and Pops we love good company like you:)

8. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Have i ever told you how much i love you LOL [​IMG]

9. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Ok i have stuff to do folks mail runs coming up here. Thank you all for being you. I better go before orders don't get filled

God Bless:)

10. moishesmom

Apr 27, 2012
    west bloomfield
    Awe Pops.....(I'm blushing). I speak nothing but the truth!

11. Koman

Koman Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2010
    lv
    Hope you are all doing well.

12. moishesmom

Apr 27, 2012
    west bloomfield
    Hello Koman....Hope you're doing well also. How are things with the games over there - are you participating?

13. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Let the truth be heard

Dam i canceled cable long ago. I love watching the Olympics

14. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    geez scuba's calling time to see what she needs:)

You folks have a good night

15. Randy C

Randy C Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2012
    SW Florida
    Pop, no worries!!! I know for sure you guys love me! Lots of posts to keep up with here...

16. moishesmom

Apr 27, 2012
    west bloomfield
    Hi Randy....Glad to hear from you - been wondering how you're doing - hoping things are improving & you're getting back to new.

17. Debadoo

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    Same here, but I still haven't even gotten a box to see local channels, so all my tv does is play dvd's. Mostly I don't mind having no tv, but I am really going to miss seeing the Olympics! I love watching them. Oh well, maybe next time around.

Hiya Koman!

Randy, glad to hear from you. How are you doing? Please keep us posted when you can.

18. moishesmom

Apr 27, 2012
    west bloomfield
    Hey Deb - Glad to see you....Smart thing with canceling cable & you're not missing a darn thing on tv. I'd cancel my cable in a heartbeat if it wasn't for my paranormal or ghost stories....yeh, I'm one of those & I never watch anything on the regular old tube - nothing to see. I do swear tho that my hub was born with a remote attached to his hand - he'd watch test patterns if they still had them on.

Did you ever get the 'tobacco haze' or any of the other yummies from M&P?

19. Debadoo

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    I haven't ordered anything from anyone yet. Trying to decide what I can get from whom in the next day or two and what has to wait. Probably won't get to order from M&P for a couple more weeks. I did put a ton in my cart the other night, so later I could go back through and pare it down. Still undecided on trying another tobacco vape, but may give Haze or Conspiracy a shot when I do get to order. I was looking for a strawberry pie with whipped cream but didn't find that.

I used to like ghost hunters, and ghi but those were the only ones I'd watch. I love to cook so watched a lot of food network. And I really liked Army Wives even though a lot of it was wayyy off military wise. Right now I'm watching all episodes of M*A*S*H again on dvd. One of my fav shows ever, and of course it was beyond off, military wise, but a great show.

20. HawkeyeFLA

HawkeyeFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 2, 2012
    Clermont, FL
    I know what you mean about deciding who to order from. It's a virtual Smörgåsbord out there of options these days. M&P is on my list to try. But I have to get through bills right now. My vape spending is on hold for at least a week or so. Thankfully I'm well stocked in juices I like to get me by.

Heh, I've decided that when I have a few bucks to spare, I'm going to become a sponsor member of the site, so I can do a custom title. It will be V*A*P*E 4077th. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.