• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

More Government agencies are involved in apprehending vapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syn007

Ashes to Ashless
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
GreenEarth
@Mikeferdy
Please take note that controlled plants/substance non-ecig related are not allowed to be used as reference or mention/discuss in all sections of ECF.
ECF is actively fighting for the right to vape and positive association is important. Those are the last thing they want to be associated with. They don't want search engines to link ECF forums to those stuff also.

Mikeferdy

Jul 8, 2012
Singapore
@Mikeferdy
Please take note that controlled plants/substance non-ecig related are not allowed to be used as reference or mention/discuss in all sections of ECF.
ECF is actively fighting for the right to vape and positive association is important. Those are the last thing they want to be associated with. They don't want search engines to link ECF forums to those stuff also.

Oh... sorry about that... I'm still getting used the restrictions... Not used to having restricted speech... :(

But yea, I understand the forum not wanting search engines linking it here...

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
As the tip wants to be anonymous, I will not be able to provide much details. But rest assured that the source is not just hearsay.

Apparently, the few agencies that has been going after littering are now after vapers too. The fine is $500 per PV.

Vape safe, everyone. It's not just HiShAm anymore.

:shock:

Will do... Thanks for the 'heads up'... :thumb:

LaVsy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2012
A Freeworld
Can you imagine how pathetic it is for an adult whose job is to catch people vaping? What will they put in their resume?

Experience:
2008 to 2012: N** Officer Duty - Catch people smoking

:p

is Law Enforcer :p
resume is meant to be beautify.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blueweed

Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Vaping World
just vape at home, the safest place i guess.

Just came back from sending my son to tuition. Saw a guy blatantly stand beside the bus stop full of people, and smoke his provari. ...... me off. What the hell was he trying to do? Tell the whole world, look I have a Provari. See me vape. Let's encourage a crackdown. Bloody idiot.

sandB

Verified Member
Nov 15, 2012
Neuchâtel
Just came back from sending my son to tuition. Saw a guy blatantly stand beside the bus stop full of people, and smoke his provari. ...... me off. What the hell was he trying to do? Tell the whole world, look I have a Provari. See me vape. Let's encourage a crackdown. Bloody idiot.

Well, i would have just walked up to him, grabbed the provari from him, put it in my pocket and walk away. What's he gonna do, stop me? He could try, but i doubt it. Free provari for me.

Haysshi

Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
Little Red Dot
Since the last week of December last year till now,
I found out through first-hand/friends that at least 4 different local suppliers for juice/suppliers have closed their businesses or just disappeared... (got some friends who already paid for their stuff but never received them.)

the local authorities must really don't like us local vapers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread