More info??

Status
Not open for further replies.

andi12345

Nov 29, 2008
Cheshire, UK
Hi All!
I just got my first e-cig & to be honest I just got a cheep one to see if it was any good as I didn't want to spend a bomb if it wasn't!
My problem is I can't find spares!
There are so many on the market but I can't identify the model I have! The package has a lion's face on the front in a green colour, there is no trademark on the box or in the instructions other than this model number: IE001,IE003,IE004.

I have a photo here if anyone recognises it.

Thanks V-much from someone who should have done their homework first!

Attachments

• b69a_1.jpg
    b69a_1.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 57

PeteMcArthur

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2008
Scotland
it does look to either be a dreaded health model. or it could be a m401 in plain white. the looks of the battery it should work with the 401.

Interestingly when I bought a M401 from your EU colleague, it came in a Health box. That gave me a nasty turn!! However it is well made and performs like a storm. Is it possible that Health is just being used as a generic name?
The box is different but it does say health on it.

Certain the M401 is an order of magnitude better than any other product with the Health brand.

Last edited:

andi12345

Nov 29, 2008
Cheshire, UK
You can get one for $12 on maylenswang ebay shop. They sell disposable m401 for around $20 also. Would be nice to get these gold/fashion edition atomizers and batteries in uk.

Thanks for that!

My e-cig has packed up now after one battery getting too hot and now is continualy blinking even though I've recharged it and the other although glowing when I use it is not vaping (I have changed the cart)!

When it did work I was impressed so I am now doing my research to invest in a new e-cig, one that is along the same lines, smallish & easy to get refills for in the UK. With so many to choose from and so many reviews on this site I'm finding it all too confusing!

Thanks everyone for your help :thumb:

jigtg

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2008
Sparta, Greece
Batteries should never heat. It is possible that the atomizer had somehow short circuited which destroyed batteries when you tried to use it. Anyway, you should try contacting the seller and see if you can get it replaced. There is no excuse if product dies within couple days of use, especially this one. What I mean is that if people start assuming cheap products dont have to work at all, thats what they get - products that werent even supposed to work. m401 atomizer should have resistance of 3.7 ohms, BTW.

You probably want to refill carts yourself for variety of reasons.

andi12345

Nov 29, 2008
Cheshire, UK
I've been in touch with the seller who is happy to sort things out with me. I'm going to look for a new e-cig now but still can't decide what one!
I will be taking your advice though and buying some juice as it works out a better deal & I would like to try some of the different flavours too.

Can't wait to get a new kit and to ditch the old smelly tobacco:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread