Mothers Milk WTA Game/Chit chat this and that... Read post one first please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbmqcy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Quincy, IL, USA
Couldn't figure out if you had another, main, thread here, but I just wanted to say that I received my order today and am blown away by the freebies included. I saw that you were including some things as giveaways before, but I am super excited by the extra menthol and extra special tobacco I received. I'm looking forward to trying this.

Sent from my mobile

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
Couldn't figure out if you had another, main, thread here, but I just wanted to say that I received my order today and am blown away by the freebies included. I saw that you were including some things as giveaways before, but I am super excited by the extra menthol and extra special tobacco I received. I'm looking forward to trying this.

Sent from my mobile

Ive been putting in extra bottles in every order of different eliquid so people can try other flavors we have. If they dont like it maybe they can give it to someone who does. Been doing it for months now.

Lynzy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
Happy Valentine's Day Dr Beaker and all! Thanks for the contests!
21mdeds.jpg

GemCutter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Maine USA
Mothers Milk WTA chit chat this and that….
New contest:
Random winners.
Best post winners
Drawing from new user accounts on the website winners.
Mothers Milk WTA Contest/Game everyone's a winner...Everyone that places an order wins with 1 Cent shipping. Who does that? We do….

This is a game and contest.
How to play:

1. Go to the website at [url]www.MothersMilkWTA.com[/URL] look at the site and see if you can figure out the Egyptian hieroglyphics (bottom of the home page.)
  2. Post your answer in this thread.
  3. Chit chat about anything you like.
  4. Create a new user account here https://www.mothersmilkwta.com/index.php/register/

Please visit the website or the Mothers Milk introduction thread for product information and to ask product questions.
You can ask here too...

Every random winner will receive 1 10ml bottle of Mothers Milk WTA Premium e-Liquid.
Every correct answer will be put into the drawing to be held at anytime during the game.

Rules:
1. No post limit post as many times as you like per day please.

1. Must have a US shipping address.
    3. Read this before you play
    4. Contest may end at anytime.

Please see the introduction thread for more details.

Good Luck and happy posting...

Congrats to the winner but where does it say the first person to answer wins?

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
Congrats to the winner but where does it say the first person to answer wins?

Well it kinda made it hard to do that when someone got it in less than 10 posts
Must have been too easy. we need more chit chat so we can do a random drawing. I will figure something out to play this weekend.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread