SH015103710000

Enjoy watching this show.

Thank you

chigal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2012
chicago
I don't have a DVR and CBS isn't on OnDemand so I don't make plans on Thursday nights because of The Big Bang Theory. Someone once told me I was "quaint" because of I watch while the show is actually airing.

Just to comment on the last episode of The Walking Dead, I would have thought Rick was the villain if I didn't know the show.

AngiBe, Bravo shows are my guilty pleasure. There is nothing I gain from the shows, but I can't help but be fascinated by the drama. I'm such a schadenfreude. :facepalm:

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
ok.......time for some girly stuff.......love Downton Abbey (don't hate) and once upon a time. Also been watching Grantchester. Been going back and catching a lot of NCIS that I missed, like all 3 of em.

I have never tried DOwntown Abby but I heard it was good. I love Once Upon a Time since the beginning. I never heard of Grantchester. Its always been on my list to watch NCIS from the beginning. I watched some episodes here and there but never caught all of them. Same as criminal minds.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I don't have a DVR and CBS isn't on OnDemand so I don't make plans on Thursday nights because of The Big Bang Theory. Someone once told me I was "quaint" because of I watch while the show is actually airing.

Just to comment on the last episode of The Walking Dead, I would have thought Rick was the villain if I didn't know the show.

AngiBe, Bravo shows are my guilty pleasure. There is nothing I gain from the shows, but I can't help but be fascinated by the drama. I'm such a schadenfreude. :facepalm:

I agree with you about Rick....Im not sure whats going on in ALexadria but after the previous situations Im not sure I trust that place. Obviously Rick doesn't either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread