Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I found some hidden gems by doing google searches on top tv series for Netflix list. I found crossing Jordan on one of those list and I loved it. For some reason I thought it was something completely different it ended up being about a lady working in the medical examiners office and was right up my alley

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Just watched the Cirque de Soleil - Worlds Apart video/movie thing, man those people are so magical! I'm not sure if they still are, but I know they we're up here in boston a couple weeks ago. One of these days I will go to the show [once I win the lottery] hehe

I have heard that it is pretty awesome, but never seen it

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
What did you think about Witches of East end? I watched first season of Hemlock Grove I need to watch the second still.
It was good. Want more.
Great comedy movie Loose Cannons.
An unconventional cop who doesn't take any bull, is paired up with an amazing detective to capture some powerful criminals but the cop soon realizes that his by the book partner has split personality disorder.

Director:
Bob Clark
Writers:
Richard Christian Matheson, Richard Matheson, 1 more credit »
Stars:
Gene Hackman, Dan Aykroyd, Dom DeLuise

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Been watching Lost Girl with the wife the last few days when I'm not working!:) not a bad show but can't have the youngun around when we watch it cause it is a bit on the adult side:)

sent from my damned S4!:)

I know the feeling. Pretty much any show on Starz or HBO is a no go with the kids. All of those tv series are def not kid approved. FX has a few shows like that also.

tick22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Vanceboro, NC
I can't remember the last time I went to the movies. :( I think it was before I joined ecf and started vaping full time. bahahahahaha But I look forward to reading the comments to your question. My son has Netflix. ;)

I remember, it was back in 03, a good year it was.
Yes, Netflix is where I go for stuff as well. Rent the newer one and watch Instant Watch as well. Love the older movies plus the foreign ones as well. You notice how most foreign movies put ours to shame. Even our better actor go overseas to get any roles with meat in them anymore.

Alot of good cable shows on NF as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread