Mr Baker shopping list anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BumbleBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
SouthEastern PA, USA
I've got a 50 ml of Caramel Coffee on the way. Just recently got my 50 ml of butterscotch. Placed the order this morning, and it's already marked as shipped. Won't be surprised if it shows up Friday afternoon. From Washington St to Ohio. Bam, baby.

I ordered late Monday night, about 11pm. They shipped yesterday. It's in my mailbox waiting for me now :)

Gotta LOVE the shipping!!!

tmoore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2012
Madison, AL
Thanks especially for the feedback on Tidal Wave. Lemongrass and honey just sounded like an amazing night-time vape to me. Maybe at a wee bit of the Extreme Ice to frost it up a little?

Note that the 'mint' in Tidal Wave is very much minty. Full blown menthol IMHO.
The Twilight is some awesome stuff. Kind of a mixed berry flavor. I have some Utterly Nuts that I like too. It's creamy, peanut buttery. Peanut butter shake I think is their description.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
So I got my vapemail from Mt Baker yesterday.

Solar Flare is absolutely amazing. It is an Orange Tic-Tac for me and spot on. Very refreshing right out of the bottle but I will let it mellow a bit. Definitively need to be shaken as separation is obvious in the bottle.

Tidal Wave is mellow, complex flavor. I definitively get the lemon grass (not grassy) a the sweet honey (but not too sweet) from it. No much "icyness" from it.

Thanks. Two more - I probably wouldn't have even thought to look for/at - to put on my own shopping list.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Their RY4... Well, I haven't tasted other vendors' RY4... But to be honest, and god love 'em, I love Mt Baker... But their RY4 tastes like potpourri. Waaaay too floral. I got zero hints of vanilla or caramel, even after it steeped for two months. It's a weird vape. I like it, then I don't. It's kinda like how my girlfriend sees me...

akatina

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
Greenville, SC
Thanks for the heads up re: their RY4. The whole reason I've liked the one I have is because of the caramel notes (I'm a sucker for 'em!).

So far my wish list is growing...

Bananas Gone Nuts (original banana nut bread recipe)
Blackberry
Butterscotch
Cinnamon Roll
Extreme Ice
Pie Crust
Spearmint
Sweet Cream
Thug Juice
Tidal Wave
Wintergreen

Maybes: Vanilla Ice, Hazlenut, Solar Flare

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Thanks for the heads up re: their RY4. The whole reason I've liked the one I have is because of the caramel notes (I'm a sucker for 'em!).

So far my wish list is growing...

If this is your first order I would suggest trimming that down to no more than 5 maybe. That's just my standard disclaimer for anyone ordering liquids from a place they have never tried before. People and their individual taste preferences are very funny things. If you find things you like in those first 5 bottles then pile on!!! on your next order. But there is nothing worse than buying a boat load of stuff from a place you never tried before, and then finding out you don't like any of it.

akatina

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
Greenville, SC
If this is your first order I would suggest trimming that down to no more than 5 maybe. That's just my standard disclaimer for anyone ordering liquids from a place they have never tried before. People and their individual taste preferences are very funny things. If you find things you like in those first 5 bottles then pile on!!! on your next order. But there is nothing worse than buying a boat load of stuff from a place you never tried before, and then finding out you don't like any of it.
No worries: this is a wish list, not a buy list! I'll probably stick to no more than 4 the first time around since the smallest they sell is 15ml. The trick will be picking the 4...

mayamason

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
North Carolina
I'd like to hear from someone who has tried the cinnamon roll. Is it *really* cinnamon roll? Or is it even the slightest bit of the red-hot kind of cinnamon? Do you recommend extra flavor shots, and if so - how many (per 15 ml)?

On a side note - there are so many words available in the English language. Why someone long ago decided to use the same name (cinnamon) for two flavors that are SO very different is beyond me. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread