RDA Mr. Owl RDA (Original Ehpro design)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pls0138

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2014
New Jersey
Anyone try this out? Thinking about picking one up looks pretty legit for $25. I dig the owl logo, my college Temple University is nicknamed the Owls :D.

Wholesale_Ehpro_Mr_Owl_RDA_lancia_rda.jpg
images

pls0138

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2014
New Jersey
I grabbed one off of ebay for $20.99. I think it's worth a try at that price, may be a decent alternative to something like a doge. I like the look, the fact it's an original/authentic design, and that you can do a single or dual coil build in it. Should be here early next week I'll post a little review when I get it.

Last edited:

pls0138

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2014
New Jersey
Just got it today. I'm digging it so far. nothing really special compared to other three post rdas, but it works the way it should and it's built well (everything fits nice and snug, almost too snug). My coil build ended up a little higher than I wanted (single coil 1.7 ohm) probably because I had to have the positive lead a little longer so it would line up correctly with the open slot and the air holes. Getting great flavor and vapor production even with the higher build, especially with all three air holes open (opposite non-coil side closed off) and that super wide "chuff" style drip tip. Looks pretty sweet on the istick as well. Please excuse the crappy picture.
20150103_212432.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread