Status
Not open for further replies.

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
This thread will be open to any and all conversation. We enjoy getting to know our customers and informing everyone on our products. This will be the place to do so!
We here at Mr vape take pride in the fact that our devices and E Liquids are all handmade by us. Every ingredient in our E Liquid and every piece to all of our handmade devices are chosen individually and tested for quality by us before ever being put on the market. We are fully involved in the entire process of choosing, creating, and testing our products. So who better to talk to about our products than the creators themselves?
We are open to any questions regarding any of our products. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns please feel free to contact us here on ECF or through any of the methods on the Contact Us page of our website! We will be sure to answer your questions as thoroughly and as quickly as we possibly can.
As mentioned before, even if you do not have any questions, feel free to just hang out and chat! We truly enjoy getting to know our fellow vapers!

www.mrvape.com

Neya

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
MA
Got my juices in from the mad libs...
My whole juice cabinet smells of limes now :laugh:

I see you released the ones you sent me from the mad libs on the site! WOO

I got all 20/80vg 12mg

Seriously. Key lime Pie is to DIE for. Please don't ever sweeten this one up. Its spot on to real key lime pie I had when I visited the keys, which are not really sweet at all. I've been dripping it all morning. Juice color is med-dark amber. Throat hit is definitely present, more so than most of my 12mg's. Flavor is strong. Vapor production was amazing. If anyone is curious the lime flavor is definitely lime, and could not be mistaken for any other fruit in the citrus family.
There are layers to it, it starts off sour lime on the inhale, then on the exhale I get a hint of creamy flavor with a touch of honey or another sweet hint. Hard to explain. It's neither here nor there in sweet/sour, I don't pucker up, but I don't feel like I'm vaping a "bakery" flavor either.

Lemon green tea is very good, I get lemon, but not much green tea at first. The lemon comes off quite citrusy. The tea flavor comes through more if I continue vaping it but is still quite light. This could just be me as I couldnt taste green tea in another vendors green tea mix - maybe I have trouble tasting tea juices still. Throat hit is definitely there, seems lighter then key lime. Juice color is light amber. Brought back memories of when I was sick and had very strong lemon tea.

Graham cracker is really great too, TH is the most mellow to me as is the flavor. It's very smooth. It tasted just like a honey graham cracker, which is pretty plain (I love graham crackers!). Definitely would make a great all day vape for me because it doesnt overload any of my senses. Obviously it is slightly sweeter than the 2 mentioned above. Juice color is dark amber.

Labels are a bit plain. But, it looks like they will hold up way better over time. They aren't papery, which is a HUGE PLUS for me.

I was pleasantly surprised. If anyone is on the fence about key lime pie, get a small bottle. You might thank me later. It's really really really good.

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
Neya,
I did respond to your last post on the After labor day give away thread and I'm glad that you already jumped over here and gave us a great review.If you have the time jump back to the last post and check out my response.It is pretty long and I didn't want to be redundant.

I know of the key lime pies you speak of. Being from Miami Fla there is a small pie shop on the way to the Keys on US1 that not only supplies the Keys, but also accepts mail orders for their pies. To be compared to them is pretty dang good. WOW Thank You.

I wish the Lemon Green Tea reminded you of the fun you had in the Keys instead of when you were sick, but I'm glad you like it.Thank You again

Honey Grahm Crackers and a tall glass of milk--HMMMM-- OK I'm back... When I open the wax paper wrapper that they come in I eat every one because I don't like stale Grahm Crackers. Oh Yeah Thank You again.

The labels will be changed in the near future.We are shopping for the right label machine. NO PAPER LABELS and more info.

I would like to say Thank You for taking your time to review our products not once but twice!!
Tommy

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
Uncle,
Not yet it has been a busy week. But I'll have something for you soon. I'm going to re post the pictures from the give a way thread so new people don't have to bounce back and forth to catch up if they are interested,but bouncing back to that thread might be a good Idea because a lot of exiting things went on over there. Before I forget thanks for the link from there to here.:thumbs:
I think I will leave the whole Van Halen and Sylvester Stalone stuff over there that started to get out of control.:lol:
Nice to see you following us and I'm trying to add to your name let's see how long if "Mr Fluff Daddy"(The master of fluff) takes to stick.

Last edited:

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
Just sent off my first order - now I'm KICKING myself for not trying the key lime pie :p

Shhh, don't tell anyone,but we usually try to figure out what else you would like and throw an extra sample in with your order.Guess what you we will be sending you????

Tommy

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Uncle,
Not yet it has been a busy week. But I'll have something for you soon. I'm going to re post the pictures from the give a way thread so new people don't have to bounce back and forth to catch up if they are interested,but bouncing back to that thread might be a good Idea because a lot of exiting things went on over there. Before I forget thanks for the link from there to here.:thumbs:
I think I will leave the whole Van Halen and Sylvester Stalone stuff over there that started to get out of control.:lol:
Nice to see you following us and I'm trying to add to your name let's see how long if "Mr Fluff Daddy"(The master of fluff) takes to stick.

smart_aleck_mug.jpg

I'll Show You "Daddy" - You Little "Whipper Snapper" You . . . View attachment 135419

You keep that kinda' thing up and I just might get one of "My" Little Friends Help "Me" Keep Ya' In line . . .
whip1010.gif

AND - WHAT . . . Just because I lost the Contest for that beautful Box Mod you made . . . View attachment 135424

stalker.gif
- You think I would not find You Again View attachment 135421 or even "Stalk" YOU ! ! !
Smiley_Stalker.gif

View attachment 135423 Well - You better rethink that one . . .
smiley-stalker.gif

You never know where or when "Uncle" (aka That's "Mr Fluff") may come at Ya' . . .
Stalker_by_nickeatworld.gif

BTW: Before you get carried away moving stuff - you can still close the other thread and post Pictures here - people can go there and still search and/or see what was happening before the move if they really want to . . . Just an FYI :D

NOW - "YOU" -
SmileyWorkBossWhip.gif

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
smart_aleck_mug.jpg

I'll Show You "Daddy" - You Little "Whipper Snapper" You . . . View attachment 135419

You keep that kinda' thing up and I just might get one of "My" Little Friends Help "Me" Keep Ya' In line . . .
whip1010.gif

AND - WHAT . . . Just because I lost the Contest for that beautful Box Mod you made . . . View attachment 135424

stalker.gif
- You think I would not find You Again View attachment 135421 or even "Stalk" YOU ! ! !
Smiley_Stalker.gif

View attachment 135423 Well - You better rethink that one . . .
smiley-stalker.gif

You never know where or when "Uncle" (aka That's "Mr Fluff") may come at Ya' . . .
Stalker_by_nickeatworld.gif

BTW: Before you get carried away moving stuff - you can still close the other thread and post Pictures here - people can go there and still search and/or see what was happening before the move if they really want to . . . Just an FYI :D

NOW - "YOU" -
SmileyWorkBossWhip.gif

Nice,
Yes I was in the shop trying to get Mad Dog's box mod he won boxed up so I can send it to him.He has been waiting patiently.Don't worry we will be doing another contest to give away another 3.7 v Exotic wood box mod hopefully by this weekend. You still have a chance.:drool::drool::drool:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Nice,
Yes I was in the shop trying to get Mad Dog's box mod he won boxed up so I can send it to him.He has been waiting patiently.Don't worry we will be doing another contest to give away another 3.7 v Exotic wood box mod hopefully by this weekend. You still have a chance.:drool::drool::drool:

WHOOPIE ! ! !

Another Contest - Coming Soon - YAY ! ! !

flip_emoticon_jfo.gif

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
Just looked over your selection of flavors. Nice. Good prices as well. I shall have to sample some of your tasty goodness :)

I really like soft flavors, watermelon, cantaloupe, raspberry, things like that, not too sweet, not too floral. Any suggestions?

Yes and thanks for your interest.
We try to stay away from any floral flavors our flavors lean to wards earthy or candy. For example our Strawberry has been described as a fresh strawberry smell and taste and I agree. or banana tastes more like candy Banana Runts to be more specific. Key lime pie just got an excellent review earlier today in this thread as true to taste. Moving away from the fruit flavors and more to candy Peppermint Patty tastes as close to a York Peppermint Patty with a nice blend of dark chocolate and peppermint. The peppermint is there but not dominating.Not too sweet either because of slight bitterness of the dark chocolate. The same is true for cotton candy,it tastes like cotton candy without a super sugary taste. When discussing flavors it is so hard to describe what they taste like it reminds me of describing a color over the phone. I hope this helps. If you have any particular flavors in mind I will try to help with the description.
Tommy

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
How do you describe a flavor... good point. Earthy dosen't really work for me. It tastes like a rock or the smell of wet grass. I guess the best way is to compare it to smells that lots of people would relate to. I would like (i just realized this is some kind of train of consciousness thing, bare with me) ahem, I like smells that are faint, like the smell of a cool fall day when people are mowing the grass. Or the smell of magnolias in bloom at some distance. I've found that some of the e-juice I've gotten have been too strong. When I taste something I want it to be a little... well I want to want more, not be saturated by it.

I wonder if this is common.

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
How do you describe a flavor... good point. Earthy dosen't really work for me. It tastes like a rock or the smell of wet grass. I guess the best way is to compare it to smells that lots of people would relate to. I would like (i just realized this is some kind of train of consciousness thing, bare with me) ahem, I like smells that are faint, like the smell of a cool fall day when people are mowing the grass. Or the smell of magnolias in bloom at some distance. I've found that some of the e-juice I've gotten have been too strong. When I taste something I want it to be a little... well I want to want more, not be saturated by it.

I wonder if this is common.

Earthy meaning more natural and not candy like.More like the smell and taste of fresh picked strawberries not the smell and taste of a strawberry jolly rancher candy. Everyone's taste is different and they pick up different nuances of smell and flavor.Sounds like you have very acute and sensitive taste that can be aggravated by intense flavors.I had one flavor come to mind, Berry Puffs not too sweet not to strong it dances between earthy and candy with a light cream taste not too heavy in one direction.What we could do is try to figure out what you have tried and liked or would like to change and put something together with your input.We will custom blend flavors that you suggest and work with you to fine tune that flavor for you.That is exactly how Berry Puffs was developed. Because we custom mix all of our flavors we can tone down any one of them or mix up what you think you would like.Keep in touch and shoot us some ideas and we can give it a shot. I will be signing off after this post,I will check back tomorrow afternoon.
Tommy

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
Just got my samples from the recent madlib contest in the mail. I got them about twenty minutes ago, and have only tasted two so far. But oh my god. Had to stop by here and say how good they are. Berry puffs and juicy fruit are both great flavors. They tasted exactly like I thought they would, and they are really good. Great amount of flavor and vapor. Berry buffs tastes exactly like the description. A berry filled creamy flavor. And the juicy fruit tastes exactly like the gum. I can't wait to try the others. I'm pretty sure I just found my vendor for great fruits. Thanks again!

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
Just got my samples from the recent madlib contest in the mail. I got them about twenty minutes ago, and have only tasted two so far. But oh my god. Had to stop by here and say how good they are. Berry puffs and juicy fruit are both great flavors. They tasted exactly like I thought they would, and they are really good. Great amount of flavor and vapor. Berry buffs tastes exactly like the description. A berry filled creamy flavor. And the juicy fruit tastes exactly like the gum. I can't wait to try the others. I'm pretty sure I just found my vendor for great fruits. Thanks again!

Bookworm,
Congratulations on winning our Mad Lib. I'm glad you are enjoying the first two flavors you have tried:vapor: Now I'm waiting to hear about the rest of the flavors. I hope you find them as good as the first two. We hope to hear comments like good, awesome, or great, but we never expected to stop someone mid sentence for them to say "Oh My God". Cameron is our mixoligist and he does a great job with the liquids, but I'm afraid to let him read this post because he will probably want to frame this post and hang it over his work station.:lol: All kidding aside we're glad you found us and hope you come back for more!!! If there is anything you would like us to mix up for you that you don't see on our site let us know, because like I said before that's how Berry Puffs was developed.:thumbs:
Thank you,
Tommy

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
I'm letting the RY4 steep for a bit, but I have tried all 4 fruit flavors. I chose berry puffs, juicy fruit, blueberry, and grape. All four are fantastic. These are really some of the best fruit flavors I have ever tried. So you should definitely let Cameron know! He deserves praise for juices like this! All of these flavors are true to their names and just overall tasty. I will definitely be ordering in the future. For anyone else, if you are looking for good fruit flavors, put in an order at Mr. Vape right away!

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
I'm letting the RY4 steep for a bit, but I have tried all 4 fruit flavors. I chose berry puffs, juicy fruit, blueberry, and grape. All four are fantastic. These are really some of the best fruit flavors I have ever tried. So you should definitely let Cameron know! He deserves praise for juices like this! All of these flavors are true to their names and just overall tasty. I will definitely be ordering in the future. For anyone else, if you are looking for good fruit flavors, put in an order at Mr. Vape right away!

Like I said before I'm glad you found us.I hope you like the RY4 It made Bill Herbst's top ten favorite RY4 getting a B+ and coming in at #9 in the really big RY4 round up here on ECF.I just had to tell Cameron about your review I couldn't keep it to myself so he knows.He said thank you and he would be glad to mix up some more fore you.Thanks for the kind words.Hope to hear from you soon.

flarg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Here
Gosh, I was looking and asked around about Mr. Vape but just got crickets. Now with the positive reviews of some of these flavors, I wish I had jumped on the half off sale! It's just that last time I did that with a new-to-me vendor I ended up receiving a ton of sampler juices that all pretty much taste the same. And Key Lime Pie was in my shopping cart here. :p :)

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
Gosh, I was looking and asked around about Mr. Vape but just got crickets. Now with the positive reviews of some of these flavors, I wish I had jumped on the half off sale! It's just that last time I did that with a new-to-me vendor I ended up receiving a ton of sampler juices that all pretty much taste the same. And Key Lime Pie was in my shopping cart here. :p :)

I'm glad you found us!! No more crickets. We are sort of small and don't do any paid advertising. If we advertised we would have to charge more for our products and we would not be able to do as many of our contests and give a ways. The contest and give a ways and this thread is what has started getting our name out there. I believe in producing a quality product at a fair price and it will sell itself.I also believe word of mouth is the best (maybe not the fastest)type of advertisement of all. I wish you had jumped on the half off sale also and I understand why you didn't though. I also like to do a lot of research before I buy anything off of the internet.That's what is so good about ECF.It is next to impossible to put up false likes or reviews and you know that the reviews on this chat thread are legitimate and from people like you. I'm sure we will run another sale and do other contest.To keep up with what's going on you can sign up for our newsletter and any sales or contests will be sent to you automatically. Just know we are here for you we try to check this thread and respond as quickly as possible. A quicker way to contact us is go to the contact us page and either e mail or phone works for us. We have plenty of Key Lime Pie so fill that cart up with confidence. Hope to see you on our customer list real soon thanks Tommy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread