Mr Vape Chit Chat / General Discussion of Our Handmade Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

flarg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Here
I'm glad you found us!! No more crickets. We are sort of small and don't do any paid advertising. If we advertised we would have to charge more for our products and we would not be able to do as many of our contests and give a ways. The contest and give a ways and this thread is what has started getting our name out there. I believe in producing a quality product at a fair price and it will sell itself.I also believe word of mouth is the best (maybe not the fastest)type of advertisement of all. I wish you had jumped on the half off sale also and I understand why you didn't though. I also like to do a lot of research before I buy anything off of the internet.That's what is so good about ECF.It is next to impossible to put up false likes or reviews and you know that the reviews on this chat thread are legitimate and from people like you. I'm sure we will run another sale and do other contest.To keep up with what's going on you can sign up for our newsletter and any sales or contests will be sent to you automatically. Just know we are here for you we try to check this thread and respond as quickly as possible. A quicker way to contact us is go to the contact us page and either e mail or phone works for us. We have plenty of Key Lime Pie so fill that cart up with confidence. Hope to see you on our customer list real soon thanks Tommy
That is so awesome. Thanks Tommy. You're da bomb.
And I like word-of-mouth advertising. It'll grow faster than you realize it. :D

LisaL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
Phx
Just wanted to let everyone know that I placed an order this weekend and got it yesterday AND it included a surprise sample of Key Lime Pie after Mr. TopNotch caught me whining up there about not ordering it ;) Unfortunately I can really tell you about the juice itself yet as it was pretty much all confiscated by my husband and neighbors for initial quality control testing - I did snag that Key Lime Pie sample for myself though LOL! Thanks so much Mr. Vape for your TopNotch service!

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
I didn't know your juice was going to get hijacked by your husband and neighbors.If I would have known that I would have disguised the box as being from Avon or Mary Kay,then it should have had a better chance to make it to you safe and you could have had them all to yourself.:vapor: I hope there is some left for you to enjoy. When everything settles down let us know what everyone has to say about what you ordered.:thumbs: Thank you Tommy

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
Ok, I vaped the RY4 all morning with my coffee. Another thumbs up for the Mr. Vape team! I love it. It's hard to find a vendor that has great fruits and tobaccos, but you guys have definitely hit the mark with both! I love all 5 juices that I've tried, and that rarely happens. Thanks for the awesome and fun contest, and I'm so glad to find a new juice vendor with excellent flavors. I would recommend Mr. Vape to anyone and everyone. As soon as I need more juice, I'm headed straight to your website!

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
Ok, I vaped the RY4 all morning with my coffee. Another thumbs up for the Mr. Vape team! I love it. It's hard to find a vendor that has great fruits and tobaccos, but you guys have definitely hit the mark with both! I love all 5 juices that I've tried, and that rarely happens. Thanks for the awesome and fun contest, and I'm so glad to find a new juice vendor with excellent flavors. I would recommend Mr. Vape to anyone and everyone. As soon as I need more juice, I'm headed straight to your website!

That is awesome!! Thanks for the shout out and we will look for your order soon. Just remember we offer a free sample with every order so you are able to try something new every time you order. Tommy

maddogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2012
dog house
good evening everyone!!
woooooooooooooooooooooow! got my woodie OMG OMG is it beautiful!!! words cannot even decribe just how gorgeous it is!!!
the craftsmanship on it is superb!!!!!the sation finish is to die for!!!! i will have my wife takes pics as i am terrible at it!!
it is sooooooo sleek!!! vapes like a beast using my tank! i could not have asked for anything better!
i am so happy with it!
packing was excellent! customer is the best!!! ty sooo much! they also sent me juice samples and woooooooooooow!!! spot on!!! tastes exactly as it says it will!(iffin i get any since the wife took em!) i am definatley6 going to have to get more!
again ty soooooooooo sooo much! i am just sooo happy! ty topnotch u out did yourself on this beautiful woodie i must say!!!
now to keep my wifes hands off it!
but thats another story!:facepalm::laugh:

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
good evening everyone!!
woooooooooooooooooooooow! got my woodie OMG OMG is it beautiful!!! words cannot even decribe just how gorgeous it is!!!
the craftsmanship on it is superb!!!!!the sation finish is to die for!!!! i will have my wife takes pics as i am terrible at it!!
it is sooooooo sleek!!! vapes like a beast using my tank! i could not have asked for anything better!
i am so happy with it!
packing was excellent! customer is the best!!! ty sooo much! they also sent me juice samples and woooooooooooow!!! spot on!!! tastes exactly as it says it will!(iffin i get any since the wife took em!) i am definatley6 going to have to get more!
again ty soooooooooo sooo much! i am just sooo happy! ty topnotch u out did yourself on this beautiful woodie i must say!!!
now to keep my wifes hands off it!
but thats another story!:facepalm::laugh:

Maddog,
I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying your new "Woodie" and Juice.This is the second time (that I know of) that I have sent something out and it got hijacked by family or friends. I'm going to have stop putting put Mr Vape on the outside of the box and put something like Oil Change Kit or Car parts on it for the Guys orders and something like Avon or Mary Kay on it for Lady's orders to get them to you without being hijacked. Seriously though I'm glad you both are happy. Don't worry we are working on out doing ourselves with the boxes and our juice right now. Be looking for unreleased flavors and I'm working on vv, vw, and vw pass through box mods. So keep in touch. We will also be posting some pictures of the box you won. We just wanted to wait until it was in your hands before we posted. Thanks for the kind words and enjoy!! Tommy

Last edited:

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
We have some great pictures of the 3.7v wooden box mod that Maddog won!
This is Mora wood.
MrVapeMora2.jpg MrVapeMora4.jpg MrVapeMora7.jpg

You can find more photos here on facebook.

Attachments

• 282042_431149900266240_99071760_n.jpg
    282042_431149900266240_99071760_n.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 291
  • MrVapeMora6.jpg
    MrVapeMora6.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 161

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
So, Speaking of Woodies, any idea when they will be up on the site? I think I will be getting a little B-day money and would be interested in a beautiful mangowood box!

Since the boxes are not the only thing I have been working on lately they have been delayed a little. I have been in the shop cutting out boxes this week and I hope to have some up on the site by the first of next week. Mango is one of the species of wood that I have been working on and those should be ready as well. Thanks for your interest and before I forget :bday:

Last edited:

Mare1077

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Miami, FL
Oh...I did not expect that you were just working on boxes. Running a business is always so much more. I was not trying to give you a hard time at all. I hope you didn't take it as such. I was really just curious about an ETA. I wanted to know if it was going to be in the next couple weeks (which it seems like it should be....YAY!) or the next few months (because then I would not hold on to b-day money, I would end up using xmas money... :)).

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
Oh...I did not expect that you were just working on boxes. Running a business is always so much more. I was not trying to give you a hard time at all. I hope you didn't take it as such. I was really just curious about an ETA. I wanted to know if it was going to be in the next couple weeks (which it seems like it should be....YAY!) or the next few months (because then I would not hold on to b-day money, I would end up using xmas money... :)).

No I didn't take that as giving me a hard time. I hope I didn't come off too harsh with my comment. I'm just disappointed that I don't have more done on the boxes. I hope to have more than the 3.7 boxes ready in a couple of weeks, but look for the 3.7 next week.

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
cant wait to see them

Shouldn't be long now. I'm out in the shop cutting out some 3.7 v boxes in Satin wood, Mango Wood, and Eucalyptus Burl.I should have something up next week.We are also doing another Mad Lib and I will be doing triple duty.Replying to questions here, watching the Mad Lib,and working on boxes. Wow what a mess I have gotten myself into this time.I love the pressure.. Tommy

windy33

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
O.C.
multitasking is always a good skill to have lol I have to do one arm multitasking(yah I have a 10 month old) hahaha

Shouldn't be long now. I'm out in the shop cutting out some 3.7 v boxes in Satin wood, Mango Wood, and Eucalyptus Burl.I should have something up next week.We are also doing another Mad Lib and I will be doing triple duty.Replying to questions here, watching the Mad Lib,and working on boxes. Wow what a mess I have gotten myself into this time.I love the pressure.. Tommy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread