Ms T's Bakery juices, anyone else experiencing a much longer delay then was posted??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooky Mulder

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2014
Dayton, OH
At this point I'd just recommend that all of you who have had bad experiences with this company to share it with Phil and to email pbusardo@tasteyourjuice.com. I've never ordered from them but almost did and was happy I saw this thread. Phil's a great guy and I hate to see a scammer as a recommendation on www.tasteyourjuice.com which was the whole reason I was going to order in the first place.

Last edited:

MSRN

Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Mississippi
View attachment 369539

View attachment 369536

She doesn't even live in Windber, PA anymore. She is living in MS. I'm telling you...she doesn't own Ms T's anymore. They are not telling the truth and need to be outed for their lies.

I've even had thoughts of contacting her...since she lives like 90 miles from me...to see if she would share the Snickerdoodle recipe with me ;) I know that's just a pipe dream, but damn I miss that juice :(

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've even had thoughts of contacting her...since she lives like 90 miles from me...to see if she would share the Snickerdoodle recipe with me ;) I know that's just a pipe dream, but damn I miss that juice :(

Omg.

#1. If it was/is actually her, she will NEVER share her recipes and especially not the Snickerdoodle! There's a whole bunch of 2010 history around her believing that everyone was out to get her recipe- she refused to sell to anyone who posted on diy forums and basically went to war with a few former friends/customers who she suspected of trying to get it. Pretty crazy stuff.

#2. The last order I made with her (this spring) was for 4 bottles of Snickerdoodle which was my adv since 2010. Not only did I wait 14 weeks for it to arrive, but it was HORRIBLE. It smelled and tasted rotten, one of the worst snickerdoodles I've ever had - and I'm an expert. Over the years I've tried pretty much every cinnamon bun/snickerdoodle juice available (I still try new ones) hoping to replace hers, as even before it got ridiculous her wait times were long, her shipping and prices were borderline silly and I have to pay 8% sales tax on all my orders with her.
I was absolutely sickened by how *not* Ms Ts Snickerdoodle it was - and there are other people, it turns out, who had the same impression. On a positive note, it made it super easy to finally quit ordering from there!

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have to admit I'm one of the suckers, placed my order jun 14th and still no response. I just wanted to see what all the hype was about. Didn't realize the stuff didn't exist anymore.

It exists. People have gotten and I believe still do eventually get juice from her though there have been those who gave up waiting at various stages (from 2 to over 6 months) in time over the last year. Hopefully yours will arrive before long, and hopefully it will be good. Snickerdoodle (and iirc correctly some others) have been noted by long-time customers such as myself to have fallen far from the original in the past 6 months. Maybe that was due to the theorized change in ownership or a change in extracts used or just a fluke. I can't say, because I won't ever order from there again. I'd never have ordered twice if Snickerdoodle tasted as foul as what I received in April! The wait times have been excessive (and the customer service non-existent) for a year straight. The original complaint thread here was closed when they/she lost ECF status last year, which is a shame because it was huge and at least helped serve as a warning to people who didn't know. I've been fortunate enough to be in a place in my life where I had the budget to wait and experience with other vendors to have alternate supplies, so it was an annoyance and a lesson but no big deal. It kills me though to hear from people who don't have the luxury of putting their money out for 3 months with no product. Sad that it continues.

TheUsualSuspect

Verified Member
May 18, 2014
Peoria,IL, USA
I'm still waiting for my 10ml of bluraspberry...lmao.

•Order #42428

Order Date: 9th May 2014

This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment

Your Order Contains: ◦ 1 x BluRaspberry

(Bottle Size: 10ml (+$3.00))

And both of the times that I inquired about it I received this same exact message:

Robert,

We are sorry for the delay in orders. We have hired more staff in our shipping, ejuice creators and customer service departments to help get through the unusual high volume of orders the past couple months. We are now working 7 days a week to get things back to normal. This information can also be found on the front of mstsbakery.com as well as the image with orders and dates that they were shipped out.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Mr P
Ms T's Bakery

Last edited:

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Why do people just keep ordering from this company considering all the bad press they receive?

There is no juice made that's good enough for me to wait 4+ months for.

And from what I have read, many people have never received there order from this company.

My neighbor started vaping last winter and ordered from her in December. In March she still had received nothing, nor had any response to her inquiries and she had to do a chargeback.She doesn't follow ECF, which might have helped - although once Ms Ts lost her vendor status and the huge complaint thread was closed in mid-fall it still might have slipped past her. She said she found Ms Ts googling for bakery juice online, where her past reputation as being THE place for bakery liquids is what popped up. She's recommended by Phil Busardo based on the past, and she's also still on R/ECR's vendor list. I spoke to a moderator who told me the list was culled from user suggestions, isn't followed up on or kept current and is not necessarily an endorsement at all- once a vendor is there, well there it is. Her suggestion was a PSA which I did, as others have. Really not much else to do. I've had plenty of less than good/downright bad vendor experiences in my vaping life but Ms Ts is the only one I've ever been arsed enough about to actually endanger my fingernails/spend time and mental energy posting about - she is that bad.

TLDR- People google for bakery juice and Ms Ts pops up based on the past. They don't know any better.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
My neighbor started vaping last winter and ordered from her in December. In March she still had received nothing, nor had any response to her inquiries and she had to do a chargeback.She doesn't follow ECF, which might have helped - although once Ms Ts lost her vendor status and the huge complaint thread was closed in mid-fall it still might have slipped past her. She said she found Ms Ts googling for bakery juice online, where her past reputation as being THE place for bakery liquids is what popped up. She's recommended by Phil Busardo based on the past, and she's also still on R/ECR's vendor list. I spoke to a moderator who told me the list was culled from user suggestions, isn't followed up on or kept current and is not necessarily an endorsement at all- once a vendor is there, well there it is. Her suggestion was a PSA which I did, as others have. Really not much else to do. I've had plenty of less than good/downright bad vendor experiences in my vaping life but Ms Ts is the only one I've ever been arsed enough about to actually endanger my fingernails/spend time and mental energy posting about - she is that bad.

TLDR- People google for bakery juice and Ms Ts pops up based on the past. They don't know any better.

I just checked - for some reason Google hasn't picked up this thread yet.

I didn't quite understand the reasoning behind why the last "post vendor forum" thread was closed. There seemed to be some presumption that once the orders placed prior to the vendor forum being closed were resolved - either by fulfillment or charge back - that that would be the end of it and no one would even think of placing another order. No matter. Obviously that didn't happen and there are still people getting sucked in and ordering - and consequently no end to consumer related problems in sight.

Hoping the thread is allowed to stay open in case someone needs to report in on their own 'unfortunate incident' if they have a current unfulfilled and open order that has gone past what for any liquids vendor could be considered reasonable processing time. Apparently there is still need out their for people to know this isn't a company you can deal with in good faith.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
there are still people getting sucked in and ordering - and consequently no end to consumer related problems in sight.

That is because, instead of posting on forums, nobody has filed w/ the state's attorney general, BBB, or consumer fraud protection unit where her biz is based.

I'm surprised w/all the chargebacks that her CC processor is still carrying her merchant account....they usually get rid of ECMs with a lot of chargebacks. You really have to wonder?

People think they're being nice by not doing chargebacks, etc. but it just allows more people to be scammed.

Chargebacks cost the biz $$ in fines.....each one.

Last edited:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
^^^ That. Especially when they all come in with the same reason for the chargeback: merchandise not shipped/not delivered. Banks aren't waxing prosaic when they do chargebacks, they are "check the box" categories. Run up a ream of not shipped/not delivered chargebacks and the retailer starts to smell of fraud - which would be a hella good reason for a CC processor to drop their relationship with the merchant. Knowing Ms T's lack of response to customers it's highly likely they just flip off the chargeback inquiries as well. You get your money back in 30 days if they do that, but it sure doesn't help their relationship with their CC processor either.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
my bad. I always seem to screw up names

Not your bad! I was posting that as a bit of a joke, since people often call him "Pete." I only figured out why a few days ago. He starts his video with "Hi, PeeeeBusardo" well, duh, no wonder. i haz a slo.

I know Nicoticket created a 'Doodle as a refuge, but I found another suggestion on reddit (there are threads about her on there too). A couple of people said Seduce Juice has a reasonable replacement. I haven't tried it, so this isn't an endorsement, I'm just passing on info:

Snickerdoodledoo by Seduce Juice

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
And both of the times that I inquired about it I received this same exact message:

Robert,

We are sorry for the delay in orders.

I bet there was no delay in extracting your payment from your credit card.

What should be happening here is that the payment should not be put thru until your order is *processing*, i.e being made and ready to ship next day.

With thousands of ejuice makers in the market today, nobody waits 3-4+ months for eliquid.

Even the DIY section here has plenty of truly good snickerdoodle recipes.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
^^^ That. Especially when they all come in with the same reason for the chargeback: merchandise not shipped/not delivered. Banks aren't waxing prosaic when they do chargebacks, they are "check the box" categories. Run up a ream of not shipped/not delivered chargebacks and the retailer starts to smell of fraud - which would be a hella good reason for a CC processor to drop their relationship with the merchant. Knowing Ms T's lack of response to customers it's highly likely they just flip off the chargeback inquiries as well. You get your money back in 30 days if they do that, but it sure doesn't help their relationship with their CC processor either.

I know. This is what I can't figure out. Most every ecommerce processor will drop you if you have even 2% chargebacks. I can't figure out how she continues to process.

The thing is that even most of the smaller CC processors are "linked in" with some of the larger ones, like satellites, so once you lose your processor and you have to go "begging" to other processors, they can pull up your history. They also have access to why you were dropped, and if they don't, they will ask.

If you are dropped due to too many chargebacks, nobody else is going to take you on.

Again, this is why I always say, report and file chargebacks. Sitting in the dark while getting ripped off not only hurts you, but it hurts other people who are next in line to get ripped off, not to mention keeping fraudlent e-vendors in business.

KewelGirl19

Verified Member
May 24, 2014
NA
I've never ordered either. I had my whole cart filled up, but since I'm soo nervous of CC fraud, I searched her and came across the closed thread, and then this one… Thank God!!! So I've been following this thread and I have the same feelings as everyone else. We need to ask Phil to get her off his site. ASAP. That's #1. I heard of her from there and GUARANTEE that's where most of her business is coming from. Second is, anyone who paid and has recieved nothing should 100% try to open a fraud claim. We need to stop this because it's not right and she/they will continue to soak up the $$ until someone puts an end to it. it sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread