Multi Mod owners: What best describes your usage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
A. I use the Same mod/ProVari every day as a "daily driver" My spares are kept in a drawer and are only used when needed.
B. I have a mod/ProVari for home use and one for "out and about"
C. I evenly rotate use between all my mod's/ProVari
D. I have a Mod/ProVari paired with it's own topper/flavor and swap out as I swap flavors.
E. None of the above....(Explain how you use it.)

Me.....? I do C.....

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I'm kinda B and C and E :D

I have one ProVari that almost always hits the road with me.
I have another ProVari that mostly stays home.
But when home, I flip back and forth between them.
But I also, a little bit, still use my other stuff - just so it doesn't just sit there all sad and lonely. That includes clearomizers with Ego's, a VAMO and an SVD.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I have 1 Provari left in my arsenal.. 2 SuperT ELA's + ELA Strata RDA.. 1 Zen ZNA with a Link Z2 Hybird fit RDA coming soon...
I used the ELA around the house and took the Proavri as my carry mod since it can be easily replaced in case of damage or loss.
Sad part is that since its arrival I have used nothing else but the ZNA... Maybe the newness will wear off, but I doubt it. It is hard to beat a DNA30 in a Zen quality mod...

Over the years I have bought and sold numerous mod's. I only keep them if I use them, Provari now that's a keeper..
What's next? If Provape updates their chip, count me in for one.

Last edited:

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
I usually am C or D. I rotate devices and all devices have different flavors & toppers.

I've had Ole Blue for about a week now and I'm noticing that I am switching out toppers to try them out on it. I haven't found one tank or clearo that hasn't tasted better on the Provari. I'm even liking my Innokin 30S now. It did nothing when used on my other devices. I might have to rethink the items that I had planned on giving away...

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
E. Other:

I have two standard and a mini Provari. I also use an MVP and a mechanical Silver Bullet.

I carry all the above with me to work, with the exception that one of the two standards stays at home for my son to use. I'm allowed to vape at work, so for convenience I have a different flavor for two Provari's, the MVP, and Silver Bullet. The two Provari's get whichever flavor I'm going to use the most that day.

Presently I use a Kayfun Lite Plus, a couple of AGA-T2 genesis-style RBA's, and a couple of IBTanked glass cartotanks.

Current flavors are Virgin Vapor's Kona Velvet Milkshake, RX Vapor's DNA (fruit punch), Volt's Ice Menthol, Standard's G-35 (pineapple, mango, coconut), RX Vapor's Ecto Cooler, and Jameson's Agua Dulce (papaya and leechie fruit).

Last edited:

rollcoil

Mar 8, 2014
USA
I started a few years ago with the standard eGo stuff and worked my way to an eVic. I liked the eVic so much I just had to try a ProVari. Bam! I don’t want to smoke anything but ProVari now. :p

I have one ProVari with a KayFun Lite Plus that I just got and vape my all day juice with it. I also have three other ProVaris that I vape a variety of flavors during the day, (work at home). Then finally I keep the old eVic juiced up with something heavy and sweet that I can only handle every now and then.

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
My second one is in the mail, so this could change, but I'm thinking somewhere between A and B. Plan on keeping it for mainly a spare, but since the second one shows a little wear, it will probably be what I grab when out and about somewhere there is a better chance of it getting damaged or lost...or if I travel, it will be fedexed to my hotel to be waiting there for me (work pays to ship items in advance when traveling)...would save any potential hassles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread