My areoport experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

enchanté

Dec 10, 2009
Edge of the Earth
Next time will be no problem with my e-cig and a little stealth vaping ;)

Stealth vaping. LOL. I do believe you've coined a new American passtime. I soooo can relate to this. Kinda kewl though. Duck beside a wall angle and drag the ole electric battery without notice. And should you be caught, the wonderment in peoples minds when they see smoke come from your mouth, but no visible means of anything burning!

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
yup, leaford, & ferris--the fact that i can, well, live without constantly forecasting my next opportunity to smoke is amazing. :D as if vaping didn't have so many other fantastic advantages. we went out last night, to dinner, concert, and after party in the bar--where smoking was allowed, in two of the venues, but vaping still trumped the habit of smoking while out and about. No ashtrays needed, no not-wanting-to-offend non-smokers... i think i'm going to learn to be a much more relaxed person. :D

Blue Skies

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
So Cali
yup, leaford, & ferris--the fact that i can, well, live without constantly forecasting my next opportunity to smoke is amazing. :D as if vaping didn't have so many other fantastic advantages. we went out last night, to dinner, concert, and after party in the bar--where smoking was allowed, in two of the venues, but vaping still trumped the habit of smoking while out and about. No ashtrays needed, no not-wanting-to-offend non-smokers... i think i'm going to learn to be a much more relaxed person. :D

Ditto! It's so nice not to worry about running out of cigs and if I should run to the gas station to buy more. And also I can go outside and vape while at work, come in and help customers face to face and have confidence that I don't smell like an ash tray! (I can't believe I seriously used to smell like that. ugh!) I used to drive home after work and get ...... off at everyone who either drove too slow, got in my way, etc just because I wanted to get home and smoke (I didn't smoke in my car). Now I vape happily while driving and don't get road rage nearly as often anymore :) I am already much happier than I was while smoking cigs.

tedescr

Jan 13, 2010
New Jersey
I love all these stories! I always hated flying and running around trying to find a smoking area, no more of that junk.. It's stealth vaping for me.. Only question is can you vape in the bathroom on the plane, it should not set off the smoke detectors since there is no smoke, right? Also how do you get the v4l graphic at the bottom of the posts? Just got my v4l gear several days ago and am enjoying the heck out of it:)

tedescr

Jan 13, 2010
New Jersey
Thanks all! With all the ecig smoking bans going on I wonder how best to support the use of it.. I have tried lozenges, gums, patches and even the bogus Nicotrol inhaler and none of it worked for me... Forget Chantix and all that pill junk Zyban etc, my doc said to many side effects!! and would not want to prescribe.. Been on the v4l ecig for four days now and doing just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread