My batts are getting old

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichelleDen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Denmark
Hi Trich thanks, glad someone is.. teehee..
Dont know if im back, theres not really anything to investigate anmore.. Im not chasing the next new thing, cus have been content with what ive got.. We did have fun at one point though, doing everything else but talk ecigs... wich reminds me, have you guys seen they freakin made a chubby!!!!! But its with a button.... so far.. now what was it they called it? cant remember... figure ill see it if they make one in auto...

TheBaldEagle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
keyport
www.bloog.com
Hahaha this is why i left.... I cant say anything here, with out somebody taking personal offense.... Its not an issue that they gunk up.. ..makes the airflow better.. read what i said..
And wiping contacts is much less hassle than stupid lighters that suddenly dont work...
It IS plugnplay unless you dont want it to be. If you LIKE messing around and trying diff things and seing how it works or see if you can get a diff experience, then by all means, people can do so.. Or like some, you crave more and more and more instead of just enjoing a vape and not think so much about it.
AAAND dude relax, i didnt say everyone should agree i just said its PLUGNPLAY.. thats MY statement. Where did it say this thread is a agreement contest.. Geez get your panties out of that bunch... Cant take a little banter huh? Ill diss those pipebombs anytime anywhere..
You can also diss my little PV, I dont care I vape hands free riming now.... ; )

Ive been back 2 days and allready ...... somebody off... haha new record.. so sensitive..:facepalm:

oh 1 more thing: ITS PLUGNPLAY...

You Go, Girl!
Bloog works hard at being THE Plug & Play brand. Let's make that The Plug & Play & Stay... away from analogs brand!

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Hi Trich thanks, glad someone is.. teehee..
Dont know if im back, theres not really anything to investigate anmore.. Im not chasing the next new thing, cus have been content with what ive got.. We did have fun at one point though, doing everything else but talk ecigs... wich reminds me, have you guys seen they freakin made a chubby!!!!! But its with a button.... so far.. now what was it they called it? cant remember... figure ill see it if they make one in auto...

I'm glad you're back, too Michelle! And I am still looking for a good chubby, I might even have a candidate in mind. It is hard to find anything between the cig-sized and mod sized batts, so there's no quick fix to jump on. But I am looking at a couple of things that might fit that niche, and sent samples to the New Jersey office to get their opinion on, and we will let you know how it goes.

I'm also working on something new, something cool, something that will be exclusive for Booog! Stick around, maybe I'll drop a hint or two.

redempti0N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
staten island USA
I'm glad you're back, too Michelle! And I am still looking for a good chubby, I might even have a candidate in mind. It is hard to find anything between the cig-sized and mod sized batts, so there's no quick fix to jump on. But I am looking at a couple of things that might fit that niche, and sent samples to the New Jersey office to get their opinion on, and we will let you know how it goes.

I'm also working on something new, something cool, something that will be exclusive for Booog! Stick around, maybe I'll drop a hint or two.

Wow I'm even intrigued now.

MichelleDen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Denmark
Hahaha you looove getting people on pins and needles Leaf......

I think that other one is called Elite? but its manual, and long. Too long for my liking, I only do the 65's now. It should be fairly easy to accomplish as there are two diff types of batts, ranging between 808 and fatbatts in with, so its out there, but they are way too long both of them.. Im just waiting for that person who will connect the dots and make a medium with, short batt.. Maybe that person is you.. I hope so. Wold be nice to have it match in threads...

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
I have 4 from febuary that still work, but recently don't hold a charge as long. I have 2 more from a few months after, that look a bit different, even the air flow hole is a different size.. those ones never seemed to hold a charge for long.

I just ordered 4 more new ones tonight, I hope they act like my first batch.

edit.. "plugnplay". love it. :)

Last edited:

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
I have three Bloog batteries from January that are still going strong, although charge-life is diminished. The first BloogMF batteries are IMO still the best batteries I've found for charge-life and draw*, and I've tried quite a few. The newer BMF batteries, again in my opinion, just don't quite match up to my originals, but it could just be quality variation.

I do consider an 808D/carto system to be about as plug-and-play as it gets in the vaping world. One doesn't have to know voltages or resistance or much else to be happily vaping today. Battery dies? They're cheap; get a new one. You don't even have to fill cartos if that's not your thing. They're definitely cheaper to just toss than smoking cigarettes was. Fill your own and the savings are substantial.

(*That said, my current favorite batteries are the sealed automatics from a competing vendor. Total peace-of-mind to drip into cartos with an identical draw to non-sealed automatics.)

shooter59

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Central Indiana
Hi Dyanne,
First off, Congrats on your quit date... That is awesome... Keep it up.

As for the Bloog batteries, I can only speak for one since I only use one size... the 78mm.

Depending on what type of day I'm having I can normally get my batts to last anywhere from 4-6 hours. That depends on my vaping habits.

I've had one go down in 2 hours, but was a stressful day and I was chain vaping. But I have also had them last me an entire day at work.

So it really depends on your style.. More hits per hour-less battery time, less hits per hour-more battery life.

Hope this helps.

Keep on vaping.

Does the bloog batteries last an hour? Or longer? Are they about the same as 510 as per how long u can vape on one?

Last cigarette 16th October, 2011. Forever grateful for the support and advice from ECF.

MegaBee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2011
Queensland Australia
Hi Dyanne,
First off, Congrats on your quit date... That is awesome... Keep it up.

As for the Bloog batteries, I can only speak for one since I only use one size... the 78mm.

Depending on what type of day I'm having I can normally get my batts to last anywhere from 4-6 hours. That depends on my vaping habits.

I've had one go down in 2 hours, but was a stressful day and I was chain vaping. But I have also had them last me an entire day at work.

So it really depends on your style.. More hits per hour-less battery time, less hits per hour-more battery life.

Hope this helps.

Keep on vaping.

Thankyou for your encouragement! I started on slim 510's and then moved on to egos. Now that my vaping has "calmed down" a bit since getting past the first rough 6 weeks, I'm looking for a smaller less obvious looking PV and I do miss that feel of the lighter slimmer cig like batts. I only have two times per day when I tend to vape heavier and that is during my daily commute to and from work 80klm round trip lol. I think I might buy myself a bloog starter kit for Xmas as a reward lol. Can you get them in girly colours or just black and white? Thanks for your advice :)

Last cigarette 16th October, 2011. Forever grateful for the support and advice from ECF.

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
Way to go Dyanne! The batteries do come in lots of colors, even pink & purple. These batteries last longer than the 510's. I get 4-6 hours like Shooter out of a 78mm battery. You should take advantage of the sale going on now. Use code 12DAYS at checkout to get the latest discount on your cart total at Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette | Bloog E-Cigs | Bloog MaxxFusion E-Cigarettes.

I have tried and/or used many ecig products and am still Blooging after 1 1/2 years. It is simply the best!

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
Way to go Dyanne! The batteries do come in lots of colors, even pink & purple. These batteries last longer than the 510's. I get 4-6 hours like Shooter out of a 78mm battery. You should take advantage of the sale going on now. Use code 12DAYS at checkout to get the latest discount on your cart total at www.bloogplanet.com.

I have used many ecig products and am still Blooging after 1 1/2 years. It is simply the best!

redempti0N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
staten island USA
Congrats on 1 month of no analogs. Yes the batteries come in different colors including pink, purple, red, blue, green, and silver.

Thankyou for your encouragement! I started on slim 510's and then moved on to egos. Now that my vaping has "calmed down" a bit since getting past the first rough 6 weeks, I'm looking for a smaller less obvious looking PV and I do miss that feel of the lighter slimmer cig like batts. I only have two times per day when I tend to vape heavier and that is during my daily commute to and from work 80klm round trip lol. I think I might buy myself a bloog starter kit for Xmas as a reward lol. Can you get them in girly colours or just black and white? Thanks for your advice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread