My bottle of Nic Base on the label says 120 MG?! Is this a typo, I ordered 100mg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris863

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
Florida
I ordered the premium nic base from VapersTek, 120ML of 100MG in a VG Base.... Im pretty sure its just a typo on the label but I must say if it is 120MG thats cool getting 20 more MG for free.... Think whoever affixed the label meant it to say 120 ML though...

Anyway here is a picture of the label... let me know what you think. Thanks

VT_Nic_Base.jpg

Chris863

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
Florida
The 1000ml is strange to me also that it says on the bottle... think Ill just make my typical 15MG bottle for the Aromamizer and if it comes out to I dont know 20MG instead or whatever(dont feel like math right now) because it is indeed 120MG I should be able to tell.

Kind of hard to contact them with the Holidays too and im anxious to figure out what all the buzz is about with this European German Sourced Nicotine supposed to be amazingly smooth clean vape.

LucentShadow

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
Michigan, USA
That's an extremely disappointing label.

It's bad enough that few, if any, e-liquid retailers can be bothered to use the correct units of measure (100 mg/ml, NOT 100 mg.)

This bottle is supposed to be 120 ml of 100 mg/ml (12,000 mg of nic per 120 ml,) but is labeled 120mg/ 1000ml (120 mg of nic per liter.)

It seems that even if the correct numbers had been used, it would still read 100mg/ 120ml (100 mg of nic per 120ml.)

Ugh.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Mislabeling like that is very bad for business. Contact them and let them know. Vapers tek is a good vendor and I'm sure management would appreciate this being bought to there attention. This seems to have happened more then once and that's an issue.

Reactions: KentA

Chris863

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
Florida
I'll send the owner an email. I am almost certain the nicotine is exactly what I paid for and will exceed my expectation but it couldnt hurt to ask. I know on the packing slip it said 100mg EU Sourced Nicotine, but got to remember that VT and a lot of vendors are swamped with orders at this time of year, sure its just an honest mistake.

schatz

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2014
Tucson, Arizona , U.S,A
I just checked mine, it was 2 litres of throat hit though not premium, and it said 100 mg/ 1 litre. I just recieved them last week. I would be alittle concerned although if it really is 120 mg. you got a good deal. I think it more likeley a typo, but I would contact them, the will probably send you another bottle and just keep your 120 mg. bottle and get test kit. I f it tests good at 100 mg. then youll have bonus nick. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread