My evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoJoVa

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2013
Washington, DC
- New Year's Eve "thought" (not strong enough to call a resolution): Cut back on smoking, maybe check out what ecigarettes are all about
- Late January: friend buys me a starter kit from Walmart. I still have a carton left, so I'll just use the ecig in my car as I finish up these smokes
- Feb 1: smoked my last cigarette, non ceremonious because I wasn't sure that I was "done". Only smoking Fin ecigs...starting to read ecig forum
- since Feb 1:continued buying cartos from Walmart and tried out Blu cartos from gas station (I am not big on online shopping), decided that I love vanilla flavor.
- somewhere in there: went out with friends, had a cigarette. Hated it. Swore off of them for good. Reading and posting on forum more often. Realizing that buying cartos will get expensive, I had hoped to save $$ by quitting smoking!
- March 10: ordered my first juices from Mt. Baker...4 flavors
- March 12: order is enroute but after reading more on the forum, I add 4 more flavors to my wish list!

I have a feeling that these flavors are going to change my world...so what's next?

Amish Ed

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
Lake Forest, CA
amished.wordpress.com
What's next? eGo Twist or Vision Spinner for the battery. Kanger T3 or Vision Vivi Nova for the top. Personally I'd get one of each to see which you like. Both have their lovers and haters. They'll make your head spin compared to your current cig-a-like. Don't forget a charger.

BTW, congrats on making the switch.

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
I agree with all of the above :)
the eGo twist is the "original" VV eGo device. you spin the little bottom thingie and change the voltage.
the Vision Spinner has the numbers on the barrel of the battery so is easier to see.
They go for around $30 and you should get two devices - perhaps one of each!
T3s and BCCs have a bottom coil
Vivi Novas and T2s have a top coil
all four of them are easy to fill and have replaceable atomizer heads.

Most people who go through a progression will later on get a battery replaceable mod. What they get seems to vary but as you read you will see some definite favorites ranging in price from $60 to $250.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread