• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

My fedex parcel got intercepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reklaz

May 30, 2020
Hi,

New here. A parcel with a replacement tank was intercepted. In the same parcel was also some unrelated stuff.

What can I expect now?

Will I receive a fine? If so how much?
S$ 2000 or 10000? Or just a warning?

Will I need to go pick up the parcel?
Will I get a visit at my place?

I hear this happens a lot but I see very little users sharing their experiences.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

NeoSmith

Nov 8, 2019
Hi,

New here. A parcel with a replacement tank was intercepted. In the same parcel was also some unrelated stuff.

What can I expect now?

Will I receive a fine? If so how much?
S$ 2000 or 10000? Or just a warning?

Will I need to go pick up the parcel?
Will I get a visit at my place?

I hear this happens a lot but I see very little users sharing their experiences.
I can't seem to PM you. My parcel with some pre-filled pods got intercepted last year. I did not pick up the parcel and I also did not receive any letter or warning.

I got paid a visit by officers from HSA and fined $500. They will give you a call before coming now.

NeoSmith

Nov 8, 2019
Hi @NeoSmith! I’m in a similar situation and it’s causing me a great deal of stress.
Nothing much you can do now. Wait for their call and pay the fine when they visit your house.

You can appeal the fine but you have a very slim chance of getting it overturned.

They will do two visits. First visit to issue the fine and second visit to check on you.

jontan9001

Jun 3, 2020
Nothing much you can do now. Wait for their call and pay the fine when they visit your house.

You can appeal the fine but you have a very slim chance of getting it overturned.

They will do two visits. First visit to issue the fine and second visit to check on you.

Thanks for your reply. Have heard stories of them raiding the place of residence. Did you experience that?

NeoSmith

Nov 8, 2019
Thanks for your reply. Have heard stories of them raiding the place of residence. Did you experience that?
No they did not raid my residence but I feel they have the power to do that. But I'm just a consumer and I didn't not buy large quantities so it would be pretty ridiculous to raid my place.

• Optimistic

jontan9001

Jun 3, 2020
No they did not raid my residence but I feel they have the power to do that. But I'm just a consumer and I didn't not buy large quantities so it would be pretty ridiculous to raid my place.

Alright. Thanks so much for the information! This really calmed me down quite a lot. I’ll post my updates as and when there’re new developments so more people can know and benefit from this experience.

• Optimistic

Viperas

Jun 11, 2020
I can't seem to PM you. My parcel with some pre-filled pods got intercepted last year. I did not pick up the parcel and I also did not receive any letter or warning.

I got paid a visit by officers from HSA and fined $500. They will give you a call before coming now.

Bro was it your first offence?

Last edited:

NeoSmith

Nov 8, 2019
Same my parcel got intercepted so I’m not sure What should I do? Should I call and look for them instead?
I cant PM you. Just wait for them to call you. They will call before coming down. I don't know if they will check your house but they did not check mine. I'm just consumer and I did not buy large quantities. This was also my first offence.

geogeogeo123

Jul 31, 2020
I cant PM you. Just wait for them to call you. They will call before coming down. I don't know if they will check your house but they did not check mine. I'm just consumer and I did not buy large quantities. This was also my first offence.

Bro i just kena oso sia. Now i dont even there vape or anything..
Cant imagine them calling me one year on dammm.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread