My first attempt at a blog! Come, new vapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorontoJay

Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Toronto, ON
Greetings all! I've decided based on some conversations with some newcomers to vaping that this new world of devices and juices and delivery systems is plenty complicated enough to turn off many people who would otherwise enjoy vaping and most certainly give up thee real thing for it. So, based on the insistence of a co-worker, and a bit of dead time in the office, I'd give a shot at offering a modicum of clarity to this seemingly confusing topic.

A bit about me ... I started vaping about a month ago and am by no means an expert, but I know enough to be dangerous. I haven't touched a cigarette since and I think it's mainly due to me researching to topic to death and getting the right "starter" hardware. I know there are a few of these types of "new user" guides out there, but perhaps my style of writing will resonate with some of you. Take a peek and let me know what you think of post 1, and if there should be a post 2 :)

Vapetastic.blogspot.ca is where you can find me. Thanks all for taking the time to take a look!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread