My First Mod! Introducing The BUBBLER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAMREALITY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
New Jersey
Ok, first let me start by saying I'm no mechanical genius and my handiwork is like that of a 6 yr old lol. Having that said, I'm proud to introduce what I'm calling the bubbler.

It's a cart mod that allows a wet plug all the time and holds far more juice.

It took me overall maybe 15 minutes to do on impulse. I first melted a small, maybe 2mm, hole in the TOP (avoiding the air vents) of the cartridge. I then took a pipette from work and cut the top bulb off and another short thinner part of it off.

I put the small piece into the hole and wrapped it with this self-sticking, stretchable, high voltage electric tape to seal it. Silicon, epoxy, etc would've been far neater and better, but that's all I had next to me at the time. I then cut a straw to the length of a typical straw mod cart, but had to cut lengthwise pieces off maybe about only 1mm wide. I used two, and inserted them lengthwise into the cart one on each side of the bottom of the small pipette piece. I then plugged it as normal with a face scrubbing thingy. Then I just fill the bulb, put it on (over) the small pipette piece, squeeze a little to fill the cart and moisten the pad, and then that's it!

It refills all on its own and requires no intervention. I call it the bubbler due to the small air bubbles that you can see every now and then as you vape on it. If you suck too hard though, it can flood. Normal smooth vaping has gone great for me so far!

So here ya go; the Bubbler!

Another view:
1202091720.jpg

A pic of the inside of the cart where you can see the straw pieces and bottom of the pipette piece:
1202091721.jpg

Here's a pic of the small pipette piece I used, since you can't see it:

IAMREALITY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
New Jersey
awesome mod, it looks good any real worries about flooding besides if you pull to hard?

When I initially tried it I didn't have the tape around the top, so air leaked in. That caused pulling on it to really suck the juice out, and I had a lot of flooding. But now that I sealed it (will take the tape off and use silicone instead) it doesn't have that problem. If you suck really hard it will probably flood, but if you pull on it smooth like normal it vapes really well. No problems with it yet and it's half empty now. I love the fact that I haven't had to top off or drip at all in the last few hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread