My first trying of Boba's and Gorilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could try the bobas and gorilla juice but not been able to get my hands on any. Fri the 10th, the site said it would be avail the next am ( but date on the site was 6/7/11) . Sat was a no go, but the site said again the juice would be avail next am and showed a date of 6/9/11? Sunday was a no go. Monday also a no go but now the site is updated with a date of 5/31/11? . I may be easily confused, but the dates are going backwards and I am no closer to trying the juice :'( I will keep trying.

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
I have been vaping about 2 years and still looking for the holy grail of tobacco flavors and keep hearing about these 2 juices BB,GJ.I know taste is subjective but I've heard BB taste like oatmeal to raisins to tobacco and the GJ is a banana tobacco flavor....I quess my question is do these 2 juices have more of a tob. flavor than the other flavors mentioned and are they both all vg?Do they have a good th?I know these questions have probably been asked several times so appreciate any responses in advance.I mainly have been vaping Dekang tob. flavors which I can get cheap but growing tired of them.Also any recommendations on any of AVE tobacco flavors would be great.Thanks Dale

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Heya Dale!

Gorilla Juice and Boba's Bounty are both extremely complex and delicious! This is entirely my opinion, but, the Gorilla Juice tastes exactly like Banana Nut Bread to me :D Which is good, of course.

Boba's Bounty has more of the tobacco taste than Gorilla Juice, though, it's also got a bouquet of flavors surrounding the tobacco. For me, there is no better tobacco liquid than Boba's Bounty, as it fulfills my every need @12mg.

Great TH, even at 6mg this stuff has decent TH! The vapor, well, is absolutely the best I've had from any liquid. The flavor, magnificent! I've been vaping this stuff 98% of the day for weeks because no other juice can give me what I need personally. Though, some other juices come close in some of the fields of need.

If you haven't tried BB or GJ yet, I would say it's about time! lol If you were to only pick one, I would go with Boba's Bounty ;) but, I've got Gorilla juice as well, because sometimes it's just good to vape some Gorilla Juice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread