Status
Not open for further replies.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I'm new to the diy too. It's interesting to say the least. Would love this Nanner Bear recipe! I'm also just kinda copying a few that I know will work and see how it goes before trying for my own recipe. I do plan to make a pineapple upside down cake myself when I get a little more brave! Be happy to share as well
Here's the Nanner Bear recipe. It's on a French recipe website. It's a bit complicated but delicious. Don't let the flavor combos fool you. It may not sound good but as a Shire Malt addict I exclaimed its Shire Malt at first vape! (Or close enough for gov't work). I let it steep for almost a month before I tried it. After a few vapes I made 120mls to put away! If you've never been on it, take a look around. It's got some great recipes!
fc950b6bd8678009f365dfdf36a773c1.jpg

Don't let all those banana flavors turn you off. You can barely taste them over the 555. Sooooo good!

Le DIY pour les Nuls - Recettes DIY - Trucs et Astuces.

Here's the Peach RY4 as well. Less complex but fantastic!
f9e0bafd65c75780b650d5c23626e244.jpg
For the "Stevia" I just used TFA Sweetner.

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
Absolute BEST custard recipe that RULES all??

This thread has been fairly active. And custards can take a month to steep don't throw it out just yet. Longer if a large batch is made. I make 400mls at a time and start a new batch when I get down to about 200. Still experimenting but for me it starts with 10% cap vc v1

Reactions: thetrucker

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
And custards can take a month to steep don't throw it out just yet. Longer if a large batch is made. I make 400mls at a time and start a new batch when I get down to about 200. Still experimenting but for me it starts with 10% cap vc v1

This, god, this, is the bane of mixing....Tom Petty put it best "the waiting is the hardest part".....aghhhh

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
Absolute BEST custard recipe that RULES all??

This thread has been fairly active. And custards can take a month to steep don't throw it out just yet. Longer if a large batch is made. I make 400mls at a time and start a new batch when I get down to about 200. Still experimenting but for me it starts with 10% cap vc v1

Just wanted to say thanks. Based on your comment of 10% and knowing what my mix was I diluted my juice by 50% with VG. That put me just under that 10% threshold for VC1 and well below for the additional flavors. I think all the ratios needed to be cut down.

Bottom line, a week later, so almost two now, and this stuff smells and tasted awesome, I'm even getting some eggy notes from the Bavarian cream and whipped cream combo plus a thickness that I think has to be coming from the heavy VG.

I'm going to mix another small batch at the new ratios and see what happens.

Ian Mcguffin

Nov 26, 2015
It does feel good doesn't it? In my search for decent tobacco recipes I found one for a Peach RY4 that I made up the first week of October that I just put in my Reo last night and it is OUTSTANDING!!!

Also I found a clone for Nanner Bear (which I've never tried) but the individual ingredients sounded tasty together so I whipped some up. If anyone's familiar with epipemods Shire Malt this recipe is the closest I've ever tasted, and I've tried to replicate it for months! If anyone wants either one I'll throw them up here in an edit. They're both great!

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
I'd love the shire malt alike recipe please!! Please disregard las petition, i found it posted afterwards

Mikedin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
western new york
Congrats on your success ! I am also getting ready to do my first mixes , I went in a little heavy and bought a gly cube (3gallons of VG and 1 gallon if pg) my shipment was delayed and they are also sending me a free gallon of each VG and PG so I'll have 6 gallons to play with I also picked up a liter of 100mg nic from my freedom smokes and went kind of all out with flavorings but bought 5 big 120ml bottles of main things I think I'll like , along with 2 pre made mixes and 14 more flavors if you come up with somthing you like as a custard please let me know and if I come up with anything or find a good recipie I'll do the same!

Mikedin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
western new york
Here's the order I made and had delivered 5 are 120ml/ 12 are 60ml /2 are 30ml once I get a mix or 2 I like I'll reorder as soon as I can and stock up on flavors I like I am making 3mg juice so the liter of nic should last me double the 6 gallons I bought and is all in the freezer separated into Amber glass bottles until the VG and PG show up , scheduled for Friday I can't wait!

Bavarian Cream (TFA) 1
Dulce de Leche (TFA) 1
Cheesecake Graham Crust (TFA) 1
Marshmallow (CAP) 1
Vanilla Custard V2 (CAP) 1
Blueberry Extra (TFA) 1
Whipped Cream (TFA) 1
Banana Cream Blend 1
Berry Crunch (TFA) 1
Graham Cracker Clear (TFA) 1
Milk (FW) 1
Strawberry Ripe (TFA) 1