My GGT Storm and AVS at the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
I was trying to get someone to notice me at the hospital when I was visiting my mom over the last 3 weeks but all that noticed was a few smokers. I am not very confident in public so I has hesitant to ask those in charge; the nurses I showed my stuff to were interested but knew little of vaping, I just wish I had more cajones......:(

wolflrv

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2010
Tennessee
Had to go to hospital the other day for appt with my mom. It was the doctor's building. Signs everywhere saying No Smoking within 50 yds of the door. I DID walk outside and stood next to the door, in sight of the information desk guard and also watched as the guard in the security cart passed by me, while I happily vaped away...no questions..no hassles. I probably would of vaped in the waiting room, but it was pretty packed and I didn't want to start a complete riot...LOL!

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I can imagine doctor's first reaction when he saw that you were smoking. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE MRS? YOU LOST YOUR MIND? IF YOU WANT TO SMOKE GO HOME.!! That way you came out of hospital:toast::thumbs:

Conclusion: You want to be healed? Then vape:thumb:
I heard the doctor tell a nurse to find out what I had and get one. I guess you could say it was doctor recomended.

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I was just at hospital but didnt want to take chances becouse my wife just delivered our first baby girl this morning!! :), Its amazing how vaping is not like smoking/analogs becouse i would have need to take a smoke break after the labor period lol! Just shows how the urge has gone away when needed like before. Im happy my newborn never has to see analogs and thankful everyday i found ECF last year!!! See you guys soon, gonna be a long but brightful day!:)

CarrieM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
Rochester NY
I was just at hospital but didnt want to take chances becouse my wife just delivered our first baby girl this morning!! :), Its amazing how vaping is not like smoking/analogs becouse i would have need to take a smoke break after the labor period lol! Just shows how the urge has gone away when needed like before. Im happy my newborn never has to see analogs and thankful everyday i found ECF last year!!! See you guys soon, gonna be a long but brightful day!:)

Congrats on the new addition to the family, It's great that you were able to kick the analogs before she made her appearance. Here's to a happy and healthy life for all of you!! :)

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Congradulations on your new baby girl. Children are such wonderful blessings. My baby girl is taking care of me now. She is so good to me.

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
i was just at hospital but didnt want to take chances becouse my wife just delivered our first baby girl this morning!! :), its amazing how vaping is not like smoking/analogs becouse i would have need to take a smoke break after the labor period lol! Just shows how the urge has gone away when needed like before. Im happy my newborn never has to see analogs and thankful everyday i found ecf last year!!! See you guys soon, gonna be a long but brightful day!:)

congratulations!!!

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption

Congrats to you and your wife -- who actually did all the work!!!:laugh:

My son had a drug and alcohol class that ended and they asked what drugs were in his house (don't like that too much, not their business!:laugh:) and he said there was no more tobacco since his dad vaped only, only beer -- I feel a little better about myself that I am actually setting a better example.:) Its all for our kids, you know........

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks Guys and Gals!!! Dont want to take away from thead but had to spill it out hehe! She is healthy and well and 7 pounds cute born 12-20-10, Thanks again everyone for blessings and thoughts!!! Keep vaping!!!! Me an my mother as well has kicked the habit due to E-Cigs! over a year for us both and health has improved greatly. Keep up the progress everyone and VAPE ON!!!

Congrats to you and your wife -- who actually did all the work!!!:laugh:

My son had a drug and alcohol class that ended and they asked what drugs were in his house (don't like that too much, not their business!:laugh:) and he said there was no more tobacco since his dad vaped only, only beer -- I feel a little better about myself that I am actually setting a better example.:) Its all for our kids, you know........

Hi RippleInStillWater,

Just curious what kind of class was it your son took that they would being ask a child a question like that?

I supposed that I'm being just a little bit paranoid but that sounds a little to close to something I would expect to hear out of the classics, Fahrenheit 451, Clockwork Orange, 1984, etc.

VaporKings_Michelle

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
Oklahoma

Congrates Keon on your new baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VaporKings_Michelle

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
Oklahoma
I was in the hospital with my GGT Storm and AFS. I passed out Robs phone number to several people. The doctors were sending people in my room to see it.

I hope all is ok with you stormy.

When my mom was in the hospital back in April her DR wrote out instructions to the hospital to allow her to have hers with her once she got of ICU and into a regular room. I thought that was cool.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I hope all is ok with you stormy.

When my mom was in the hospital back in April her DR wrote out instructions to the hospital to allow her to have hers with her once she got of ICU and into a regular room. I thought that was cool.

I broke it right in the joint below my knee. The doctor said to stay in bed with it elevated above my heart for 8 weeks minimum. We will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread