My latest mod, inspired by all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Yeah I haven't really timed it properly - Yesterday I vapped all evening, we went out and I took a spare 901 with me :D :lol: Didn't need it! (I have to screw my mod closed, so I wasn't going to take a screw driver and start messing with it to change the battery!!)
I was using it for at least 5-6 hours no problem.

Wildsky--there is absolutly no need to use the little screw on the back--it is a tight fit to slide the cover off--so do not even bother with that screw--glad to see your battery life is what it should be---Sun

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
Wildsky those look absolutely perfect - Great Job!!!!
Thank you!
Wild, those look great. Do you have any best e cig attys that you are using on them?
Not yet - I ordered and paid but no sign of tracking number yet - I think I do have two of their atty's somewhere around here - I normally just grab one that works and get going.
Wildsky--there is absolutly no need to use the little screw on the back--it is a tight fit to slide the cover off--so do not even bother with that screw--glad to see your battery life is what it should be---Sun
No that first box of mine needs the screw - it flops open without it. it clips on one side only and the other side nothing at all holding it except that screw. It opens like a book if I leave that out.
Wow Wildsky great job. Give ya an inch and ya build a mile long road. Never stop girl. Feed the adiction :D
LOL its great fun! I love making things, just never thought it would be wire and soldering! LOL (my sewing machine is lonely!)
Well, well, well, glad you finally posted the pics of your beautiful work. Great job. What are you going to name your factory?
HA HA HA - You want one?

planetofthevapes

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2009
Pandhandle of Nebraska
AWESOME JOB WILDSKY! They look great. Maybe you ought to be throwing some my way? I haven't been patient enough to wait for batteries and chargers...so I made a 4AA battery box and I just use 3AAs in it, has lasted me for 3-7 days at a time...depending on how much vaping/perusing forums I do that week! :) Oh, I got to playing with an altoid box today :)

<------

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
That's a great idea for a good clear instructional thread Nico. :thumb:

Thank you, Pete. That was what I envisioned for each mod that comes up where the modder wants to tell us how to do it and maybe give us some pics and video. I hoped for locked sticky threads for the instructions that contains a link to a thread for discussion. That way the discussion thread can disappear off the front page and never get lost because the link is in the sticky, and the instructions can be out there without the reader having to sift through all the discussion to find them. I love the discussion and the exchange of ideas. I just have seen too many threads derailed long before I got the necessary info to try it myself.

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
Thank you!

Not yet - I ordered and paid but no sign of tracking number yet - I think I do have two of their atty's somewhere around here - I normally just grab one that works and get going.

No that first box of mine needs the screw - it flops open without it. it clips on one side only and the other side nothing at all holding it except that screw. It opens like a book if I leave that out.

LOL its great fun! I love making things, just never thought it would be wire and soldering! LOL (my sewing machine is lonely!)

HA HA HA - You want one?

Thanks so much for the offer, but a very good friend is sending me one. I'm sure yours is equally as nice!

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
Thank you, Pete. That was what I envisioned for each mod that comes up where the modder wants to tell us how to do it and maybe give us some pics and video. I hoped for locked sticky threads for the instructions that contains a link to a thread for discussion. That way the discussion thread can disappear off the front page and never get lost because the link is in the sticky, and the instructions can be out there without the reader having to sift through all the discussion to find them. I love the discussion and the exchange of ideas. I just have seen too many threads derailed long before I got the necessary info to try it myself.

Yes sifting through loads of discussion threads until you get every last detail of how to make one is very frustrating and will make most people give up but a clear detailed instruction thread only will make a world of difference.

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
Nico, looks like you covered all of the steps for your NicoStick! Lock it up! Nice job!

Wildsky, great job on those mods! I especially like how you soldered the momentary tab directly to the Size N switch tab!

Thanks for checking it over TnA. Sun is going to lock it up now. I also started a new thread to discuss the New and Improved version so people do not get confused about what applies to which version. I will keep up to date on both threads, so no worries about which one you post in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread