My latest mod, inspired by all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
That's a pity, but hopefully lots of online shops will have LED bundles/ bags. Makes sense rather than buying 1 ;)

Don't forget the 100 ohm resistrors too.

I've looked at a few places, and being that I don' tknow the best size, I've added a few to my "cart" before being put off by the shipping costs. 8-o

Yes and the resistors, I had some of those in the "cart" as well - LOL.

Ice199

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Central N.J
Hi guys did my first two battery mod today. I already made one last week with the four battery setup it worked fine for a few days but. I went to recharge the ultra 14500 batteries charged ok. I threw the other two I had and the green lights stays on charger. (No red) at all. So I pick up a multi meter and checked the two batteries that I had charged and got a reading of 4.13 and the second one was 4.12. The other two that don’t charge I get a reading of 0.01 on one and 0.00 on the other. Could these batteries be already dead after one charge? That would pretty much suck if they are. Thanks Ice199

Last edited:

Ice199

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Central N.J
They should never drop below 2.2V. Looks like they are toast. I would NOT try to charge agin incase the protection circuit failed

Thanks KoS. That’s not what I wanted to here. These where supposed to be brand new. I already emailed Battery junction. Let’s see what happens with their customer service. The only thing good is I paid with PP.:mad:

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
CRAZY PERSON ALERT!!!

SANY1166.jpg

SANY1165.jpg

SANY1167.jpg

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
Good going Wild!!! I knew you could do it--and I like the design;)-------------Sun
:D I had fun! I found a radio shack 65 miles away - that had TWO of the coaxial jacks and switches... I scooped them right up!
The battery is a tight fit, those boxes I bought with the switch are slightly smaller than my original without the switch (the one I had to steal the switch from a 4aa box) But they're kinda rounded on the edges, feel very nice in the hand.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
:D I had fun! I found a radio shack 65 miles away - that had TWO of the coaxial jacks and switches... I scooped them right up!
The battery is a tight fit, those boxes I bought with the switch are slightly smaller than my original without the switch (the one I had to steal the switch from a 4aa box) But they're kinda rounded on the edges, feel very nice in the hand.

Wild--you have the 14500's going in there? They are a tight fit but the do fit and you what a tight fit--just watch breaking a nail!!! LOL--Sun

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
You should get most of the day on one battery!!! I do and I vape heavy
Yeah I haven't really timed it properly - Yesterday I vapped all evening, we went out and I took a spare 901 with me :D :lol: Didn't need it! (I have to screw my mod closed, so I wasn't going to take a screw driver and start messing with it to change the battery!!)
I was using it for at least 5-6 hours no problem.

NomasTomas

Apr 22, 2009
Round Rock
Yeah I haven't really timed it properly - Yesterday I vapped all evening, we went out and I took a spare 901 with me :D :lol: Didn't need it! (I have to screw my mod closed, so I wasn't going to take a screw driver and start messing with it to change the battery!!)
I was using it for at least 5-6 hours no problem.

Same here.. lol. Now I'm finding that I constantly mess around with the battery charger and spare batteries for some unknown reason, and there's no need to. Yesterday, I left my factory 901 on my keyboard at work. Poor little guy is gonna be lonely over the long weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread