The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

My Mako Maksi (Large photos)

Discussion in 'Moju Republic' started by Pheary, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Pheary

Pheary Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 14, 2009
    Great Britain
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Size comparison here to the Janty eGo.

It is roughly the same height as the eGo with shroud/cover on - the two atomisers, one is Mega atty one is normal (510).

2. frogbmth

frogbmth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2009
    Dorset, UK
    Nice PF! Since you started a photo thread here is mine in Minno and Maksi form....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Pheary

Dec 14, 2009
    Great Britain
    The Minno looks so cute hehe

I think I need another O-ring on this Maksi, the button barely needs pressing to fire up. I will have to see if I can find one at the local BandQ (Diy store).

Other than that, I am enjoying the vape and the longer lasting batt life :D

4. frogbmth

frogbmth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2009
    Dorset, UK
    Yes the Minno sure is a tiddler!

[​IMG]

5. Thyestean

Thyestean Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2009
    Upstate NY
    Nice shots guys :thumb:

Man that Minno is tiny!! I like that the logo on them is on the adapter and not the body.

The logo on that tin is pretty neat too.

6. Pheary

Dec 14, 2009
    Great Britain
    Yeah the tin is very cool, it appears big enough to house the entire Mako range also and possibly a bottle of juice.

Although I read somewhere that you shouldn't really keep your atomisers in a metal tin? I have no idea if this is true or why that is the case. On a side note, shipping the device in this tin adds that extra protection from careless delivery men, so to be honest the pros outweigh the cons.

7. smokindeuce

smokindeuce Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Hi Guys - thanks for adding these photos - reaally nice!! :D

A PhearFactor: An alternative to buying some thicker o-rings would be to unscrew the atomiser slightly. This is a very simple way of adjusting the button throw just so you know.... ;)

PS. I will add help vids tonight...

8. Pheary

Dec 14, 2009
    Great Britain
    I tried this but it didn't seem to work right, the atomisers became unstable and wobbly. I have a found a solution anyway and this seems to me to work better for the 510 adapter.

[​IMG]

You can see here, I just put the O-Ring (doubled over on itself) over the 510 adapter thread.

[​IMG]

As you can see, the brass adapter sticks out at the top now but it works without visible o-rings now, gives me a full button press and actually works out easier for me to clean also.

:thumbs:

You can also replace the screw used to a smaller one quite easily also, so for anyone like myself who plans to use AW 14670 batteries, this may be the way to go without having to purchase additional o-rings.

I will still be going shopping though, I am going to try to look for a washer to go between the top nut and the sleeve (where the o-ring previously was located) to add a little bit of a grip for my thumb when using (pushing down on to my little finger). Wish me luck! ;)

9. yanks21

yanks21 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2010
    New York
    Kewl :thumb:

frog: how are you liking the cartos on the 5v?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.