ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Great Britain
image2e.jpg

image1dcj.jpg

image3ne.jpg

image4kb.jpg

Size comparison here to the Janty eGo.

It is roughly the same height as the eGo with shroud/cover on - the two atomisers, one is Mega atty one is normal (510).

Last edited:

Pheary

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Great Britain
Yeah the tin is very cool, it appears big enough to house the entire Mako range also and possibly a bottle of juice.

Although I read somewhere that you shouldn't really keep your atomisers in a metal tin? I have no idea if this is true or why that is the case. On a side note, shipping the device in this tin adds that extra protection from careless delivery men, so to be honest the pros outweigh the cons.

Last edited:

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
The Minno looks so cute hehe

I think I need another O-ring on this Maksi, the button barely needs pressing to fire up. I will have to see if I can find one at the local BandQ (Diy store).

Other than that, I am enjoying the vape and the longer lasting batt life :D

Hi Guys - thanks for adding these photos - reaally nice!! :D

A PhearFactor: An alternative to buying some thicker o-rings would be to unscrew the atomiser slightly. This is a very simple way of adjusting the button throw just so you know.... ;)

PS. I will add help vids tonight...

Pheary

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Great Britain
An alternative to buying some thicker o-rings would be to unscrew the atomiser slightly. This is a very simple way of adjusting the button throw just so you know.... ;)

I tried this but it didn't seem to work right, the atomisers became unstable and wobbly. I have a found a solution anyway and this seems to me to work better for the 510 adapter.

oring2.jpg

You can see here, I just put the O-Ring (doubled over on itself) over the 510 adapter thread.

oringo.jpg

As you can see, the brass adapter sticks out at the top now but it works without visible o-rings now, gives me a full button press and actually works out easier for me to clean also.

:thumbs:

You can also replace the screw used to a smaller one quite easily also, so for anyone like myself who plans to use AW 14670 batteries, this may be the way to go without having to purchase additional o-rings.

I will still be going shopping though, I am going to try to look for a washer to go between the top nut and the sleeve (where the o-ring previously was located) to add a little bit of a grip for my thumb when using (pushing down on to my little finger). Wish me luck! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread