Status
Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
After a much anticipated wait, we finally have stock of the first solely UK produced multi-voltage PV :D:

Mako%20Family3web.JPG

The Mako is one of the first PV's to be solely designed, engineered, produced and assembled in the UK.

It is the fruit of many long months of labour in an attempt to develop the perfect PV that not only is cost efficient in the long term, but is also hardwearing, reliable and an overall classic design.

The Mako effectively encompasses three devices in one whilst all utilising the same replaceable switch/atomiser connectors: The Minno, Midi and Maksi. Each option has it's unique attraction and advantages.

• The Minno: smallest of the family trio, ideal for taking out and about, holds a single 3.6V battery with a 600mah capacity (with O-rings) or Mini Pipe batteries (without O-rings).

• The Midi: the all rounder, for home or away - the high voltage option. 3.6V, 6V or 7.4V. Takes either the 14500 (without O-rings) or protected CR2's (with O-rings).

• The Maksi: the 5 Volter for that special sweet spot...can also handle a 14650 3.6V li-ion battery with a huge 1600mah capacity. * 5 Volt option currently only available with UK plug only.

Other strong points:

• A custom engineered locking switch which works on a simple 180 degree twist/lock system running on a ball bearing.
  • Adjustable atomiser connector to allow for differences in battery lengths.
  • Mechanical design means very durable and easily maintained modular system.
  • Three mouthpiece/atomiser options: 510, 901, 801
  • Four voltage options: 3.6V, 5V, 6V, 7.4V (do not use this option with regular atomisers)
  • Two colour options: Silver or Black
  • One year guarantee * does not include batteries/chargers/atomisers.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
From what I understand, this is a custom made exclusive 5v battery :p

Yes, I just saw that on the smokejuice site. That batt could be a real popular item. What are the dimensions of that batt? From the tube length, I would guess 14mm or 15mm diameter, and around 65mm in length.

yeah that's what has me curious about it ;)

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
LOL - I just realised that my 1000th post at ECF was the opening post in this thread.... that is a really nice coincidence and cause for celebration!!! :D:D:D

Congrats Tim....and count me in on the celebration :D

Now a questin (and sorry if this is mentioned on another thread but I don't have time to look through all of them right now). I went to purchase the minno from Jason but it appears he only sells the midi, then you have to buy the minno sleeve separately. I'm really not interested in the midi at this point and if I like the minno, I plan on buying a second one. I'd really rather do that than buy the midi that I really don't intend to use.

So is there a way to buy just the minno here in the States?

Thanks,
Lu

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Congrats Tim....and count me in on the celebration :D

Now a questin (and sorry if this is mentioned on another thread but I don't have time to look through all of them right now). I went to purchase the minno from Jason but it appears he only sells the midi, then you have to buy the minno sleeve separately. I'm really not interested in the midi at this point and if I like the minno, I plan on buying a second one. I'd really rather do that than buy the midi that I really don't intend to use.

So is there a way to buy just the minno here in the States?

Thanks,
Lu

Hi Lu-

You'll have to ask Jason that but I know he's only currently got a few minno sleeves.... he is going to get the full range in fairly soon though I think (1 month) so you could always hang on until then. He may let you have a minno set if he's got any left and you ask nicely.... ;)

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Hi Lu-

You'll have to ask Jason that but I know he's only currently got a few minno sleeves.... he is going to get the full range in fairly soon though I think (1 month) so you could always hang on until then. He may let you have a minno set if he's got any left and you ask nicely.... ;)

Haha! OK, I'll give that a shot. Thanks :)

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread