The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MAKO FAMILY available now....

Discussion in 'Moju Republic' started by smokindeuce, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. smokindeuce

smokindeuce Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    After a much anticipated wait, we finally have stock of the first solely UK produced multi-voltage PV :D:

[​IMG]

The Mako is one of the first PV's to be solely designed, engineered, produced and assembled in the UK.

It is the fruit of many long months of labour in an attempt to develop the perfect PV that not only is cost efficient in the long term, but is also hardwearing, reliable and an overall classic design.

The Mako effectively encompasses three devices in one whilst all utilising the same replaceable switch/atomiser connectors: The Minno, Midi and Maksi. Each option has it's unique attraction and advantages.

• The Minno: smallest of the family trio, ideal for taking out and about, holds a single 3.6V battery with a 600mah capacity (with O-rings) or Mini Pipe batteries (without O-rings).

• The Midi: the all rounder, for home or away - the high voltage option. 3.6V, 6V or 7.4V. Takes either the 14500 (without O-rings) or protected CR2's (with O-rings).

• The Maksi: the 5 Volter for that special sweet spot...can also handle a 14650 3.6V li-ion battery with a huge 1600mah capacity. * 5 Volt option currently only available with UK plug only.

Other strong points:

• A custom engineered locking switch which works on a simple 180 degree twist/lock system running on a ball bearing.
    • Adjustable atomiser connector to allow for differences in battery lengths.
    • Mechanical design means very durable and easily maintained modular system.
    • Three mouthpiece/atomiser options: 510, 901, 801
    • Four voltage options: 3.6V, 5V, 6V, 7.4V (do not use this option with regular atomisers)
    • Two colour options: Silver or Black
    • One year guarantee * does not include batteries/chargers/atomisers.

2. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    LOL - I just realised that my 1000th post at ECF was the opening post in this thread.... that is a really nice coincidence and cause for celebration!!! :D:D:D

3. Kelemvor

Kelemvor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2009
    Germany NRW
  4. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Thanks Kelemvor! And heres to another 1000! :)

5. karenrcg

karenrcg Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 19, 2008
    Derbyshire, UK
    :thumbs: I've ordered mine:D

Congrats on your 1000 posts:)

6. Jackie P

Jackie P Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2009
    Hull, UK
    Congrats on both the post count and the release!

As soon as I have the cash, I'm soooo getting me a Mako. :)

7. Thyestean

Thyestean Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2009
    Upstate NY
    Congrats on the release and post count.

Curious about this 5volt option.

8. VaporMadness

VaporMadness Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2010
    CA, USA
    Me too? Is this accomplished with a custom 5v battery or thru some other means with 2 x 3v batteries (or something else).

This is a nice looking MOD series. I really like the size of the Minno! GGSlim vs Minno... so hard to choose.

9. frogbmth

frogbmth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2009
    Dorset, UK
    From what I understand, this is a custom made exclusive 5v battery :p

10. VaporMadness

VaporMadness Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2010
    CA, USA
    Yes, I just saw that on the smokejuice site. That batt could be a real popular item. What are the dimensions of that batt? From the tube length, I would guess 14mm or 15mm diameter, and around 65mm in length.

11. frogbmth

frogbmth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2009
    Dorset, UK
  12. Thyestean

Oct 29, 2009
    Upstate NY
    yeah that's what has me curious about it ;)

13. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Hey Nice Skills ~Andy.... particularly like the first one.... I've got some banners also I'll try and post here later....:)

14. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    There will be a video up soon about the custom 5V battery option on our youtube channel.... ;)

15. Thyestean

Oct 29, 2009
    Upstate NY
    Subscribed. Thanks for the info.

16. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    No worries Thy - should have vids up at some point this week... ;)

17. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

18. ZambucaLu

ZambucaLu ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central NY, USA
    Congrats Tim....and count me in on the celebration :D

Now a questin (and sorry if this is mentioned on another thread but I don't have time to look through all of them right now). I went to purchase the minno from Jason but it appears he only sells the midi, then you have to buy the minno sleeve separately. I'm really not interested in the midi at this point and if I like the minno, I plan on buying a second one. I'd really rather do that than buy the midi that I really don't intend to use.

So is there a way to buy just the minno here in the States?

Thanks,
    Lu

19. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Hi Lu-

You'll have to ask Jason that but I know he's only currently got a few minno sleeves.... he is going to get the full range in fairly soon though I think (1 month) so you could always hang on until then. He may let you have a minno set if he's got any left and you ask nicely.... ;)

20. ZambucaLu

ZambucaLu ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central NY, USA
    Haha! OK, I'll give that a shot. Thanks :)

Lu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.