drummerskey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2012
little birdhouse in your soul
First, as I believe is customary

Provari.jpg

Second, I want to thank Provape for NOT PUTTING an invoice in my package; hence, my wife not seeing the true cost. Last night, she told me.........."from this point, no more stuff". Since I had already ordered a bunch of stuff, I clarified, "from this point"

Johnny101

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area
First, as I believe is customary

View attachment 310643

Second, I want to thank Provape for NOT PUTTING an invoice in my package; hence, my wife not seeing the true cost. Last night, she told me.........."from this point, no more stuff". Since I had already ordered a bunch of stuff, I clarified, "from this point"
not to worry my child once she is converted to our side drinks the kool-aide she will understand

Johnny101

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area
I'll have to look up the manual. I am trying to get her to try the Kool-Aid but she insists on drinking the Crystal Lite (ego batt and Evod)

The priest told me to say, "three pay Visas" and I would be forgiven.
My child remind her salvation lies with in and say 10 hail provaris and all will be forgiven:vapor:

Legolas

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2014
In the slower lower ... Delaware
I'll have to look up the manual. I am trying to get her to try the Kool-Aid but she insists on drinking the Crystal Lite (ego batt and Evod)

The priest told me to say, "three pay Visas" and I would be forgiven.

It is well proven that the egos are a gateway battery. Doesn't she understand this? Open another cc it will at least give you 30 days to payoff the current one :rickroll::rickroll::rickroll:

Johnny101

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area
Usually when I tell people that I lived in Dallas, they say "okay"..............but I digress

I like it..............I understand finger print magnet now and my OCD will not allow finger prints. I surely won't need to worry about not having a hammer lying around.
My child OCD is a way of life for a vaper do not fear the finger prints

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
Maybe need our own version of the Serenity Prayer, something like:

God, grant me the serenity,
to accept the replacement heads I cannot change,
the courage to change the coils I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

-- Glenn

Hi, my name is Jenna and I've been purchase free for 32 hours (placed my first huge Nicoticket order). But I'm about to order an ibtanked...:facepalm:

Johnny101

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area
THE SERMON:
In the name of the one true vape atty battery and juice

Brothers and Sisters,
In these days of pending regulations why must we fight amongst ourselves. Dose it really matter what PV we are using? The answer is no our pvs are our personal choice, so why must we fight about them are we really missing the big picture what we need to be fighting is all of these regulations. It doesn't mater if you have a Provai, Ego battery, cigalike, or mod we are all here for the same reason to help and educate each other and to show people what ecigs are about. Vape on my brothers and Sisters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread