My New INFINITY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMatches

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
LI, NY
Buzzkill got it shipped faster than promised and I recieved it today. I got black with chrome, and it is very sharp looking, sleak lines and the diameter is smaller than that of a dime. The button is placed very conveniently and it operates and handles really well, easy to use.

My Buzz has a 808 native, and this has a 901. I prefer the draw on both PV's with a 901 to 808 adapter, not an issue since it's very small. The draw was a little too tight on both types of V4L and the Ikenvape mega 808's. With the adapter, it's perfect for me. My KR808's draw too much air on V4L cool carts, but with the adapter, the cool carts, the WOW carts and the Iknevape draw perfectly on both the Infinity and Buzz.

The performance is every bit as good as the Buzz, which is to say killer vapor production, far superior flavor and optimal TH. KR808's just are not in the same league, even the PT's I have.

The thumbwheel is easy to adjust, but not too exposed. Extremely convenient, as I had an expresso 36mg (cool cart) that was a little harsh on the TH, just dialed it down moving the white line just until it still showed and it came into it's own. No loss of vapor or flavor, but the TH was now perfect. Found the sweet spot on the second draw.

So, initial impressions are extreme happiness followed by smug contentment, patting myself on the back for a great decision! I also got a voltmeter, and I'll do some toying around with both Notcig PV's this evening. Outstanding products Mike. Really, well done and thank you. I'll update this thread as I go along.

NoMatches

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
LI, NY
I'm finding that the voltmeter is sorta fun to play with, along with the fact that most of my cartos and juices are best in the 4.1 to 4.45 voltage range. Over 4.5 on occassion I think I was getting a little bit of carto burn on my mega 808's with the Buzz when I would take two hard vapes in a row. Eventually, I think I'll need one more Notcigs PV, but now the conundrum.... which one?

I am in mad man love with both of them. The Buzz is a liitle shorter, so easier to carry, but the Infinity is so sharp looking and has the thumbwheel. I like the LED on the Buzz. I find that they both vape equally well. I am still on my first battery charge with the Infinity too, so both run forever between charges. The Infinity is lighter, and might be OK with a lanyard, although I hate anything around my neck, and never was a jewelery guy. Any suggestions on a lanyard?

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I use an eyeglasses lanyard with the two rubber o-ring like doohickies on the ends. They fit over a carto great and hold tight.

3643.jpg

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I'm finding that the voltmeter is sorta fun to play with, along with the fact that most of my cartos and juices are best in the 4.1 to 4.45 voltage range. Over 4.5 on occassion I think I was getting a little bit of carto burn on my mega 808's with the Buzz when I would take two hard vapes in a row. Eventually, I think I'll need one more Notcigs PV, but now the conundrum.... which one?

I am in mad man love with both of them. The Buzz is a liitle shorter, so easier to carry, but the Infinity is so sharp looking and has the thumbwheel. I like the LED on the Buzz. I find that they both vape equally well. I am still on my first battery charge with the Infinity too, so both run forever between charges. The Infinity is lighter, and might be OK with a lanyard, although I hate anything around my neck, and never was a jewelery guy. Any suggestions on a lanyard?
Get a holster and put it on your belt. If you wear a belt that is. Or a wrist strap.
VFnW6yf3D4flYGBWi2AfV4vCotCyJJbjb_KpeU3-qHTO2cHtrFgQwlIeuZbygzr_fEtit54nsDz4QOMp7o2VgGIQYES580eNlFBIAoGVXNBfjMAX5_RZk9IsKVY

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread